Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION Empty
PostSubject: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm

OKAY, okay. So, Russia is feeling lonely, right? Here is the deal: An invitation was sent out to all of the nations, and state!

Here is the fun, OFFICIAL PAIRINGS DO NOT APPLY. [because CCCP X USA does not work. Sorry, love]

-----------------

Ivan has sent out all of the invitations, and was now hosting the sleepover. Music could be heard throughout the large home, and some of his own people were even included- such as his boss.

Russia couldn't wait until the other Soviet States arrived, and he was even looking forward to other Nations visiting... the more company the better...

And, where was China?
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Canada and Taiwan walked up to the house; Taiwan holding a red bag, and Canada carrying a backpack as to which had his country's flag on it. Taiwan knocked on the door, adjusting the canary flower which was almost always in her hair. The male just happened to have brought Kumajirou with him, since it showed how unique and distinct he was from America. Sorta like the said flower in Tai's hair, except, that flower was worn only because she had gotten it from the people she calls 'the red-heads'. These people were the ones who had 'colonized' her country.

This is gonna be a great sleepover~

Last edited by Secret Canada on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Russia smiled, and went to the door with some level of confidence. Someone was actually showing up to his party! He had a chance to make more friends yet! Opening the door with a standard, friendly greeting, Ivan was relieved to see people other than his sisters, right now.

"Ah! Pryvet, comrades!" He steps aside hastily, allowing room for Taiwan and Canada to come in, and get away from the cold as soon as possible.

Should they come in, he would close and lock the door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm

And that they did. Both rushed in quickly to get away from the cold, as to which the Canadian male was more used to then the Taiwanese girl. They didn't really fret when they heard the sound of the door bieng locked.

"Hai, Russia~" Taiwan chimed, hugging him from behind, if she even could. "How are you?"

Matthew leaned agaisn't the wall and gave a short wave in Ivan's general direction, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 am

Alfred stared, dumbfounded by the invitation in his hands. He stared. And stared. And stared some more. All of his emotions were boiling up inside of him. Anger. Anger that Russia would dare think he was so stupid as to leave himself vulnerable like that. Happy. Happy that he was invited. Then, the most overwhelming feeling of all, the one that just dampened everything else-- melancholy. He knew he shouldn't go. But he also knew that just about every other nation was going.

He would be alone. Excluded by his own will, because he certainly couldn't go.

Mind racing, he quickly thought of one person that might not want to go. One person who hated parties more than anything else. His best friend. Norway. Alfred practically flew to his phone and called up the Norwegian, easily convincing him to stay with Alfred for a few days.

--

Norway outright glared at the invitation, before burning it over a candleflame. He knew the other nations a bit too well, and knew they'd try to force him to go. Well. Screw that. He'd hide, or something--

The phone rang. He answered, gritting his teeth against the question he was sure to he--

"Heya, Nor! Come hang out with me at my place this for a few days!" Norway blinked.

"...You are not going to Russia's... thing?" There was a long pause on the other end.

"...No. I don't... quite dare." A chuckle. "'Sides, what if China shows up?! Things will get awkward for suuuuuure. I'll just stay home, but I figured you might like to chill with me, y'know?"

"...Alright. I will see you in a few hours. ...Keep your home warm, it's freezing out here."

"Right! See you soon!" The call ended. Norway blinked at the phone in his hands, than quickly grabbed his toothbrush, hat, and shoes, and headed for the airport. No use in waiting.

He was there in just a few hours, thankfully getting a flight that was just getting ready to leave. Safe from parties at last.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Russia smiled, slightly awkwardly, when Tai managed to hug him from behind. "Ah, so. Do you guys want to put your stuff down?" The livingroom would be a good place, since the actual ballroom area was being used for music, food, etc.

Ivan had no idea America was blowing him off. Oh well...

--------------

Ethan stared out into space, and was practically slapped in the face when his photographers came over with the latest for the newpapers. Normally, it would be something about the bloody commies out there, or GB, or whatever propaganda he was given.
After a hundred and fifty years of this business, he knew his way around the press... but hell. What the fuck?

The New Yorker pulled out a magnifying glass to aid his reading glasses an extra bit.

In the photo, Alfred was holding an invitation from Russia... looking pissed off.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Honestly, America didn't think Russia would care if he showed up or not. After all, he usually made it very clear that he wanted nothing to do with the American... It saddened him, but he resigned himself to it. Getting that invitation must have been a fluke. Russia must have asked someone to send it to all the other nations-- never realizing all included America...

He suddenly felt the need to cry, but kept it to himself. How lame it would be, crying in front of Norway over a piece of paper.

--

"Dios mio." Cali facepalmed, seeing the new picture her own little newspaper had gotten-- it was a stupidly clear image of her papi, all depressed over an invitation in his hand. It must have been taken just moments after the one Ethan has. Still, she sighs. Perhaps it would be for the best if it was made public... She gave the okay, knowing her reporters would slant it sympathetic towards Papi. This was just too much. Really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION   SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLEEP OVER IN THE SOVIET UNION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: