Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Ej, really, Norge?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Denmark began crying, hugging just a little bit tighter. "N-Nej! I'm n-not mocking you!" He paused.

He felt like an asshole.

"I-I... I used Sverige a-as a c-cover up... B-Because I-I thought you'd b-be mad i-if... If I t-told you I-I loved you... B-Because you a-always c-call m-me names and you a-always seem l-like y-you never care f-for me and-and..."

He grabbed one of Norge's hands, and kissed it gently, hoping to cure the physical hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
lost-darkness
You're, like, getting there.
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Danmark's words echoed through Norway's ears like a gunshot. Love? ...BULL. Like he was stupid enough to be fooled by Danmark's words! He tried yanking his hands away, kicking, anything, to get Danmark to let go--

So filled with anguish and anger was he, that he didn't even register the bloodstains his hands left on Danmark's face. "You--- you ass! You expect me to believe that BULLSHIT?!" His eyes squeezed shut. Norway had run out of tears long ago-- but he didn't care. "EVERY time I see you, it's always SVERIGE THIS and SVERIGE THAT..." He wrenched himself away, turning towards the river, nearly rolling off into it. "Just--- just go away!"
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:52 pm

"Nej!" He sat up, attempting to grab him before he actually did roll over into the river. "I-I...!! I could care less about Sverige! I-It's a-all you!" He sobbed into his hand.

"You were the only one that stayed by me! You were the only one that talked to me every day! You were the only one that I ever made an effort to keep with me, keep by my side ! You were the only one that-that I ever fell in love with !"

He whimpered. "P-Please..." He reached up to wipe the blood from his face. "...P-Please, Norge... Y-You gotta believe me..."
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Norway's body began to tremble involuntarily. He cursed himself-- how could he be so easily swayed? How could he believe Danmark so easily?! But... no matter how much he hated himself for it, it was true... He believed him. "Nnngh... but..." He turned back over, facing Danmark, and clung to him tightly, desperately needing an anchor. He couldn't even find his words anymore, his tears staring again anew as he cried into Danmark's shirt, a steady river of relief.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Denmark pulled him close, sitting back on the ground, hugging him like he never would be allowed to hug him again. He kissed his forehead, his cheeks, the corner of his mouth, just gently. He didn't want to upset him anymore.

"Norge... I-I'm sorry... S-So sorry..." He cried like he never cried before, alongside Norway, into his hair. "I'm so sorry..."

He sniffed, trying to regain himself, trying to figure out ways to make it up to him. He grabbed his hands, and kissed the wounds gently, still not minding his own burns. "G-God, Kon... I'm sorry..." Continuing to hold him with one hand, he gently held one of Norway's hands in his.

He heard the sirens in the distance, meaning the firefighters found the house, meaning that the ambulances were here, meaning that the police were probably looking for them.

Danny stood, and picked Norway up, carrying him like a child, rubbing his back. "L-Let's go get you fixed up, Norge...?"
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:22 am

It wasn't long before Norway passed out in Danmark's arms from the sudden emotional discharge-- the throbbing pain in his hands and his eyes and the burns and the scratches all over his face and arms and legs didn't even keep him awake. All he was really aware of was the sensation of being held and carried like a small child, warm and safe and loved-- and he instinctively snuggled into it, inhaling a scent he wanted to surround him forever.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Norway didn't even get heavy in his arms as he continued walking at a steady pace. He felt as light as air, really. Denmark held him closer, unwilling to let him go.

The sirens started to slowly get louder, and he could begin to hear a blast of water. Probably aimed at the house.

The scene was filled with bustling people, and Denmark really didn't want to be there. Norge was with him, but still.

They hadn't even arrived at the hospital yet; they were still in the back of the ambulance, Norwary held close in Val's lap. He grit his teeth to hold back the tears of fear.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Norway forced himself awake, despite the fact that he was too comfortable being held so dearly. He knew that Danmark would need some kind of comfort-- after all, as his "best friend" for so many years, he knew about his little problem with doctors. He looked up at Danmark; he timidly reached up to caress his face, almost believing this was all a dream. A wonderful nightmare. "...Nothing to fear, ja? I-I'm here with you."
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

He smiled softly, trying to be brave for him. The smile came out watery though, tears threatening to fall at any moment. "I know... I-I won't let them hurt you, Norge." He let out one weak laugh.

After all, they were really going for Norway's wounds; Valentin's simple burns could be treated easily.

The ambulance stopped, the back doors opened, light poured in. Denmark subconsciously gripped Norway tighter, standing, hands moving down to hold one of his hands. And he stepped out into the dim sun, setting in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej, really, Norge?   Ej, really, Norge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ej, really, Norge?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: