Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Just a simple day off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norels

Norels

Just a simple day off Empty
PostSubject: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 am

(( i didn't know what do dooo XD ))

He was home, finishing some paper work, in silence. When he did finish, not relieved, no sighing, nothing. Just sitting up and stretching a little and putting is coat, wandering where is -wife- was, but didn't clealy seek, just going out to talk a little walk to change is mind.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 am

[xDD oh, man, Norge is gonna beat me up.]

Denmark smiled, bringing the cup to his lips. He crossed his ankles and leaned forward a bit. Who was that? Was that who he thought it was?

He stood from the table, walked around it, set the cup on the top. He exited the cafe, and grinned madly.

"Ej. Hej, Sverige." He nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

After a time, he enter town, checking in the window for new product or art fourniture to do futur painting and wood art. A voice came from not far.

He looked at the new comer. Bad thing. He didn't like much the other nordic that keeped him and is -waife- for so long. At first, he did wanted to just walk away, but couldn't. He did return his nod, nothing much.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

He grinned. He pushed back all the past memories of them.

"You're doing well, ja? Why are you here?" Since RPer decides it's Copenhagen. "I didn't think you'd set foot here ever again."
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:46 pm

He sigh a little, but no sign of change in is face. Sure, he didn't looked where he was walking, maybe too much in is thought and finished in this capital. Oslo would have be better, but still. He was there. He simply glance at him.

-Have y'see m'waife?

The question was clear for him, he was looking for Finland, but, he will not tell Denmark about his day off. He was too sure the other one will keep close. Not that it is bad, but...
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Denmark paused. "Ej, your wife? Oh, Finland~? Nej, he doesn't come here." He smiles. "I don't know why he would." He paused. "Would you like to stay for lunch, since you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm

His waife wasn't here, and sure Tino will never come here, common logic. He still glanced at him. He wasn't that comfortable, but still, he was not getting in trouble for now.

-Ja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple day off   Just a simple day off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a simple day off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: