Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lost-darkness
You're, like, getting there.
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D Empty
PostSubject: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:21 pm

[OFFICIAL PAIRINGS DO NOT APPLY HERE.]

Alfred had gone to Iceland's place for a visit. It had been a really long time since he'd been here! It was beautiful. And the weather was nice today, that was an added bonus. He didn't wanna show up at Iceland's house hungry, though, that would be rude... so he went out to try something new. His states were always badgering him to try new foods, so he was gonna try new foods. He decided to try the hakarl. Cuz that was an awesome name. It turned out to be fermented shark... Alfred hesitated, but tried it anyway.

It was goooooood~ He'd have to glomp Iceland for this later!
Back to top Go down
Tripping Unicorns

Tripping Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Iceland upon hearing about Alfred's coming to visit became very excited so excited that when in his haste tripped downwards on the porch steps that lead the to the entrance of his house. He got up brushed himself off and continued to go meet his visitor slowly limping.

[-sob- I'm sorry for the fail of the shortness Q.Q ]
Back to top Go down
http://loveless-near.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm

[lmao, it's fine.]

Alfred noticed the limp immediately, and jumped up to help him walk over. "Hey, Iceland! Come sit with me, you look hurt! What happened?!" Ah, to hell with this helping stuff. He just picked Iceland up and carried him over to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Tripping Unicorns

Tripping Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Iceland waved him off letting a sight escape him,Was America always this hyper?"Ah, sure nothing,nothing I just tripped that's al-" He felt himself get carried off before he could finish his sentence and put into a chair. Was America planning to do something to him? He wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
http://loveless-near.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 am

As far as Alfred knew, he was not PLANNING to do something to him. But Iceland sure is cute, haha. He grinned. "Ah, don' worry about it, I'll swoop in and rescue you anytime, Ice!" He gave his awesome hero thumbs up gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D   Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, hey, Icey! What is this? 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: