Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

*shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

*shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* Empty
PostSubject: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:05 pm

*shiver shiver*
Raivis is just too afraid to move,and he'll stay in this corner hoping nothing happens.

OOC:This is the shiver corner,anyone who is afraid to death can join ;D
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:29 pm

[[You're app was rejected, wasn't it?]]
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Secret Canada wrote:
[[You're app was rejected, wasn't it?]]
[[no it shouldn't be(I think and if you're referring to application right?),becuase it he just told be that i have to elaborate the description which i did.]]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:52 pm

[[ But he still has to accept it after you modify it. oAo. I can go ask him to check it for you, kay. <3 ;u; ;;]]
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 am

Secret Canada wrote:
[[ But he still has to accept it after you modify it. oAo. I can go ask him to check it for you, kay. <3 ;u; ;;]]
[[thank you]]
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm

AsiaTheKitty wrote:
Secret Canada wrote:
[[thank you]]

Latvia. I will post my warning here as well, and I will give you benefit of the doubt.

You cannot post. Unless I hear otherwise from Lafayette, I will be forced to remove future posts. After this, if you continue to post, you will be banned.

I don't want that to happen, so either wait for Lafayette's approval or do not post at all.

I'm sorry.

~Thank you Canada
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 pm

USSR wrote:
AsiaTheKitty wrote:
Secret Canada wrote:
[[thank you]]

Latvia. I will post my warning here as well, and I will give you benefit of the doubt.

You cannot post. Unless I hear otherwise from Lafayette, I will be forced to remove future posts. After this, if you continue to post, you will be banned.

I don't want that to happen, so either wait for Lafayette's approval or do not post at all.

I'm sorry.

~Thank you Canada

gfff, please don't thank me. just tell Den to check the app. ; oAo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*   *shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*shiver* *shake* *stays in the corner*
Page 1 of 1