Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Hey y'all! {North Carolina has arrived!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

Hey y'all! {North Carolina has arrived!} Empty
PostSubject: Hey y'all! {North Carolina has arrived!}   Hey y'all! {North Carolina has arrived!} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Name: Kelly Jones
Nickname(s): K (pronounced "Kay" {bonus points if you use a southern accent}) and sometimes her brother calls her "Croatoan" in reference to her lost colony, but she hates this with a fierce passion
State: North Carolina
Birthday: November 21

Appearance: Kelly has a bit of a tanned skin tone from all the sun, and she has dirty-blonde hair. Her eyes are green like England's because she was one of the first 13 colonies and is closely related to Athur as well as Alfred. She usually wears her hair in a ponytail, but when she was younger she prefered pigtails. She likes to wear jeans and t-shirts, although in the summer she usually chooses capris or shorts. Kelly also wears glasses. (will edit with pic link later)

Personality: Kelly is very intelligent and knows a lot about many different things, although she seems to specialize in medical knowledge. She's VERY enthusiastic about Basketball and Hockey, along with Football. She's not particularly interested in baseball, however. She harbors some rebellious and confederate tendancies towards her father and still threatens to "Cecede from the Union" when she's extremely mad at him. Kelly has a pleasant southern accent, but if she gets ticked off sometimes she threatens to chase others away with one of her many firearms. She also enjoys drinking alcohol (namely beer) regardless of the fact that she is underage. When she's drunk she sometimes lapses into a "redneck" personality. Also, due to her first colony disappearing (Roanoke), she is very sensitive about this fact. If anyone mentions anything about it, she instantly gets freaked out and does anything and everything to change the subject. She's pretty traumatized from this.

Biography/History: She was colonized in a few places by Spain, but eventually was completely owned by England. After the Revolutionary War, her and her brother were divided and made into separate states. He often teases her about the fact that he was admitted into the union before she was. Problems arose and Kelly and many of the other southern states tried to rebel against their father and cecede. Ultimately, however, they suffered defeat. When she was younger, Kelly was primarily a farmer. She still enjoys this, but she also loves the city and the beach life.

Any Other Notes?: Uh, that's it I guess. If you want any more info, just let me know! And I'm going to make a profile for South Carolina as soon as possible, he's going to be Kelly's twin brother.
And see? I read the rules:
"Kolkolkol. When you become one with Russia, you can have your wife back."
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com

Hey y'all! {North Carolina has arrived!}
Page 1 of 1