Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Late Intro is Late

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

Late Intro is Late Empty
PostSubject: Late Intro is Late   Late Intro is Late I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Pryvet!

So yeah, I joined almost a month ago and am just now putting up my intro *facepalm of fail*

Some of you may know me as Moscow in the-APH-gang, some may know me as MusicLover0137 which is also my deviantART username, and some of you may not know me at all...but I'm pretty sure that's what this is for anyway.

On this forum of awesomesauce, I am Russia-san's loving and big-HEARTED sister Ukraine.

I'm also applying for Hungary, and I think I was accepted, but I'm not 100% sure on that one yet.

So yeah, I love to Hetalia RP. I generally stick with the counrtries in the Russia area (him is my favorite! <3), mostly because I'm a lot like Russia...kolkolkol...But I can pull off some other characters too.

I'm very excited about RP-ing here (even more so because my school doesn't block this site, so I can RP when I'm bored at lunch! Very Happy) and I hope my posts aren't too crap-tastic.
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

Late Intro is Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Intro is Late   Late Intro is Late I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 pm

I seee
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/

Late Intro is Late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: All Things General :: Introductions-
Jump to: