Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Christmas on the battlefield!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

Christmas on the battlefield! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:25 pm

OFFICIAL PAIRINGS DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ROLEPLAY!! ANYTHING GOES!

Setting: Christmas on a battlefield <: Silly.
[Starting out on Christmas EVE to be specific. Then the sun will come up, and it will be christmas]

Russia held his weapons close, huddling against the dreadful winter air...
Gosh how he hated snow, especially around this time of year. The sun had long since set, and now the sky was only lit with the occasional flashes from bombs.
Until everything stopped. A cease-fire???

Last edited by USSR on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Canada ran around with Kumajirou, happy christmas was here. It was gonna be a cold one, but a peaceful one in his mind. Taiwan was closely following, right behind him. She really couldn't care much about the holidays. "Hey, Canada. When is Christmas gonna be over?" "I don't know, Tai. . ."

Last edited by Secret Canada on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:02 am

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYTHING?! AWESOMESACUE.))

Somewhere along the line, Norway had decided to be a field nurse. So, this Christmastime cease-fire was a perfect opportunity to go around and search for anybody they'd missed-- so far, it looked like they were keeping up. Barely. He'd been working so hard... Really, Norway desperately needed a rest, but there was still someone on the battlefield he felt he had to find.

After all, it wasn't just anybody for whom Norway went out of his way to make a Christmas present. But this wasn't just anybody he was searching for, either. This was Russia.

Eventually, he spotted a familiar shock of pale hair against the dark sky-- Finally. He waved to get his attention, walking up to him.

-...Russia.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Scanning the horizon, Ivan decided it was just about safe enough to take his mind off of fighting. He would look over his shoulder, checking in the direction from which he was called. A calm smile returned to his face, reaching his eyes smoothly.

"Ah! Hello Norway."

Though he didn't know the sailor very well, he knew enough to avoid conflict. They could be friends, after all, couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 pm

[Norge. .| I need to have a talk with you. I know what you just tried to pull.]

Denmark tugged the smaller one behind him, much to the other's dismay.

"B-Broer!" yelled Hein, who was shot in the leg. "P-Please! I-I can't k-keep u-up!" He tried yanking his arm from Danmark's grip, but failed epically.

"Because," Denmark returned, louder, cheer covering up his worry like a facade, "I need to find Norge."

The Netherlands flushed even more than he already was, having been out in the cold so long. "N-Noorwegen? W-Why?"

"It's Christmas! Well, almost. But that's not the point! It'll be Christmas Day soon!" He laughed like a lunatic; Hein noted that he may be going insane. "I want to give him his present. Before it's too late. That's not gonna happen though; I'll protect him!"

Hein sighed, and tried to keep up with him, wincing every time he used his left leg. Denmark had four bullet holes through his jacket, but was otherwise unharmed. He was too hyper, Hein supposed.

Valentin yelled out in a mixture of languages when he saw the back of Norway, and he unconsciously ran faster. "Hej, hej, No--" He paused, stopping; Hein ran into him. "...Russland?" His fake smile slipped a bit, but Hein was just so glad to rest. He glanced down at the wound, frowning slightly at the blood and the blood stains.

Den picked up the pace again, sprinting. He moved to place himself in between Russia and Norway, smiling fakely again.

However, when he stopped to do so, he let go of the Netherlands, who tripped and fell flat in the snow. He cursed in Dutch, not bothering to sit up, figuring he could die like this.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Both Taiwan and Canada ran over to Hein. Taiwan kneeled down besides him. "Hey. You okay?" She said as Canada sighed, looking back to where Kumajirou was. Taiwan started to take out some bandages.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Russia blinked, keeping up his friendly facade as Denmark got in between them. Though he did not fire, Ivan always had some weapon or another ready these days.... Or, any day really. Who needed a weapon?

The night sky was filled with smoke, and no stars, nor the moon, could be seen.

"Hello, Denmark." Again, he did not know much, but from the looks of the other, he could tell this was going to be going somewhere.

Russia continued to smile, tapping his right heel in the snow with a steady rhythm.

[[Note from Lafay: GO AHEAD. COLOUR TEXTS ONE MORE TIME. NO MORE COLOUR. PLAIN TEXT. FOR EVERYONE!!!!! READ THE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE. THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON.]]
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Hein waved a hand, barely looking up at the two that came to help. "N-Nee... J-Just l-leave me... I-I'm fine. B-Broer will h-help me..." He paused. "...E-Eventually..."

Denmark pointedly ignored Russia.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Canada helped Hein up as Taiwan pat him. "Come on. Were not just gonna leave you out here. We can take you to Canada's and you can have some hot choco, m'kay?" She said, smiling. Canada glares at Taiwan, not liking the idea very much.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Norway looked up at Danmark tiredly, wondering what was wrong this time. He frowned, noticing that the taller man was more rude than usual right now-- didn't Russia just address him? In his peripheral vision he could see Hein being helped out of the snow -- he was a little worried, but knew Taiwan and Canada could take care of him. He debated with himself -- walk around so that the three of them could talk evenly, or stay put?

He decided on the former, stepping so that he could watch Danmark and Russia at the same time.

((RPer is confused. Who's injured in your post, Lafay?))
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Being ignored by Denmark, Ivan managed to keep up his facade of good intention, whilst in his mind, the encounter was already taking a turn for... the better. Keeping his sadistic fantasy where it was, Russia managed to hide his irritation well.

He would turn his gaze to the other three, just to see what was going on. Losing interest in the situation, Russia looked back to Norway as he stepped back into veiw.

Russia smiled softly, wondering if Denmark would pay attention to him or not. He had ways of getting attention...
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 pm

[I deleted those OOC posts .| Yes, Hein's hurt. -is sorry she had to brb and not answer the question directed at her-]

Denmark smiled, turning to see Norge, glancing down to make sure Hein was okay. "Mn, hej, Norge!" He chuckled softly, barely looking at Russia.

Where had this jealousy come from...? He didn't want Norge talking to anyone, let alone Russia!

Valentin huffed. "Norge, Merry Christmas! I made you something!"

Hein sighed, forced to sit up. He was too weak from blood loss to blush. "Nh... O-Okay..." He collapsed into Canada's arms, passing out.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Canada sighs and throws him over his shoulders, walking towards his house. "Tai, I blame you." Taiwan pouts as she follows him, Kumajirou close behind. "Why would that be?" She asked. He glares at her. "Because you don't even know him and you offered to help. Be more careful, eh." She rolled her eyes and picked up the polar bear.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Norway found himself glaring at Danmark with that trademark 'What are you, a moron?' look on his face. "...King moron. It's rude to ignore people when they're greeting you." He sighed irritably. Honestly. It seemed like every time he got into any kind of conversation, Danmark was there to interject. Annoying.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Russia blinked, looking to Denmark. Ivan had forgotten about christmas- perhaps that was why he was one of the only ones wandering around before. It would also explain the ceasefire.

Eager to listen to the two, Russia continued to listen- not really having much to say. It was Norway who called him over in the first place, after all.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Taiwan opens the door to the house, as Matthew walks in and sets Hein on the couch. She closes the door behind her and runs over to the kitchen, putting three cups of hot chocolate in the microwave for thirty seconds. Matt walks over to the supply closet, pulling out some blankets and sighing heavily. He carefully places them over Hein as Taiwan walks back in with two cup of hot chocolate in hand. One of them is handed to Matthew, and the other, she sets on the counter.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Looking around the battlefield, Russia found his eyes tracing the footprints leading away to Canada's place.

How strange, it was nearing midnight, and still not a single shell has been fired. Have the axis actually stopped their fighting as well?

Russia smiled, turning back to Norway and Denmark. They weren't really his best allies, but any company was good.

"Ah, it's fine." Of course, by that, he meant he would find a way to get even with Denmark eventually.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Norway shrugged, writing off Denmark's response after a bit. He turned back to Russia. "...Are you injured? I should look to that before we talk..." After all, despite the cease-fire, Norway was still a nurse... A neutral nurse... Germany had agreed to let him do this much, instead of being cooped up in his basement all the time. He laid a hand on his aid kit.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Lifting a hand, Russia smiled politely. He was clearly very injured, but he stood there as if he was perfectly fine.

"Net, I'm alright." Blood and dirt stained his cheeks and uniform, but Ivan remained where he stood.

The good thing about being such a large nation, and having so many people, was being able to take so much damage before actually... Ah well. Bleeding is only natural, da?
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Norway shook his head. "Nej, let me see. It's better if you are properly cared for, that way you don't lose a limb to infection or something. Sit and show me, Russia." He started rummaging in his bag.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Russia sighed, then looked around. What choice did he have?

Smiling complacently, Ivan sat down in a foxhole, rifle sitting on his lap.

"Ah, I'm fine, Norvegija! I really don't need any help..." Germany didn't stand a chance against the Soviet Union. He knew it, too.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:15 am

Norway half-glared at him, scowling. "Show me, or I'll find them." He pulled out the things he thought he'd need... and a small wrapped package, delicately tied with a small red ribbon. "Ah..." He considered. Give it or no?
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Russia closed his eyes, in an attempt to hide his irritation, still smiling. He opened his coat, revealing bloodstained clothing... particularly around the left shoulder.

"See? Nothing too bad, da!"
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Norway downright scowled, immediately kneeling by him and pulling at Russia's shirt. "Nej. That IS bad. Let me do my job, ja?" He hesitated, then handed Russia the package. "Busy yourself with that. It's for you. ...Merry Christmas." Inside the box, if you want to know, is a hand-beaded pin in the shape of a sunflower.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Ivan blinked, distracting himself with the box as Norway did whatever it was that feild nurses do. He opened it, smiling like a child through the war torn landscape that surrounded them...

"Ah, it's a sunflower!! Did you make this?" He asked, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on the battlefield!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: