Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Christmas on the battlefield!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lost-darkness
You're, like, getting there.
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Norway did his best to hide his blush, and got busy patching up his companion. "Ah.... Ja, I did." He was loath to say much more, but... "I know you like sunflowers, so..."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Russia smiled, eyes closing. "I like them, da." He looked back to the beadwork. "Spasibo, Norvegija..."

Why would Norway make him such a gift? And come out onto the battlefeild to help him like that? ...

Why didn't Russia have a gift to give in return? -oh yea, december 25 is not really a holiday for him.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm

"Versågod [you're welcome], Russia." Again, Norway chose not to elaborate without being asked... It was too embarrassing, really. He disinfected each wound as he got to it, cleaning them carefully and thoroughly. Skillful hands wrapped bandages around his finished work, and Norway sat back, satisfied. He pulled out a clean cloth and wiped his hands with it-- after all, they were bloody just from handling the crazy Russian's injuries. "Ah. No broken bones? ...Never mind, I'll check myself." He scowled, knowing that Russia wouldn't willingly tell him on his own. Norway's hands ran over Russia's arms and torso, gently pressing down at each rib. "...Ah. This one might be fractured... please be careful with it." He sighed. He didn't have the materials to handle a broken rib, unfortunately... but if he could get Russia back to the base, he was sure somebody there would have them.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Russia sat still as Norway finished his work, busying himself with the intricate gift until his rib was prodded. His smile twitched slightly at the corner of his mouth, but otherwise remained itself.

"Ah, okay." There was no real way to argue with that, a broken rib was a broken bone. And though it hardly bothered him, Ivan knew it wouldn't do much to antagonize the situation.

"So, how have you been, Norvegija?"
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

Norway sat back next to him, sighing. "Ah... Fine I suppose." He wondered vaguely if the bags under his eyes were showing. He actually hadn't been getting much sleep lately-- thanks to his bothersome thoughts about the Russian in his company right now. He cracked his neck and stretched, working the stiffness incurred from long treks over the battlefield out of his joints and muscles. "It is nice to have a rest though, ja?"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Russia smiled, "Oh, always nice to have rest..."

Ivan wasn't sure as to why Norway was spending so much time with him, and make him a gift none the less. "I'm sorry..." He said, thinking about the fact that he didn't have anything to offer his friend in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on the battlefield!   Christmas on the battlefield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on the battlefield!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: