Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! Empty
PostSubject: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm making this void of the official pairings list. Because I can. -Lafa♥️

Taiwan was holding a microphone in one hand, and had a bag of CDs in the other. The CDs were not all her's though, some were Canada's, and some, she had bought while visiting other countries. She had asked Matthew if they could host a party. A kareoke party, to be exact. Lucky her, he had said yes. She imeadietly had gone, and invited EVERYONE to the party.

Right now, she was twirling on her heel, happily waiting for the guests too arrive. The party was at her house, and Canada was cooking lunch for the guests.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Scotty-Boi

Scotty-Boi

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Scotland slowly approached the front door. He remembered gaining Taiwan's invitation to the karaoke party, and promising her that he would be there - but he could not, for the life of him, remember why he had said that he would come to it. He wrenched himself from his thoughts when he realized he was in front of the door, and realized there was really no turning back now. Scotland hesitantly raised a hand and curled his fingers into a fist, rapping his knuckles on the door a couple of times before he stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 am

[[..I READ THAT AS 'RAPPING HIS KNUCKLE A COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE HE STEPPED BACK'. OTL]]

Taiwan immeaditly dashed for the door, swinging it open. Kumajirou was behind her. "Scotch Tape~ Thanks for coming~" She smiled, stepping aside to let him pass through. The said polar bear made it's way back to it's master, whose name he could never remember.

Canada winced when he heard the door, but continued cooking, He smiles at Kumajirou, patting him on the head. "It's a nice day, isn't it, Kumakichi?" In response, he tilted his head. "Who?" Matthew quickly responds to him, as if it were a reflex. "I'm Canada."
Back to top Go down
Scotty-Boi

Scotty-Boi

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am

(( FAILLLLL~ xDDDD; ))

Scotland blinked in surprise - he didn't even open the door that fast. His bewilderment was quickly replaced with irritation, and he developed the oh-so-natural tick in his forehead. The ginger gritted his teeth, narrowing his now toxic-green eyes as he said, "My. Name. Is. Not. Scotch. Tape," yet he still entered the house - albeit grudgingly - when Taiwan stepped aside, "so I'd appreciate it if ye would refrain from callin' me that."
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 pm

"Ohoho, a party~?" Denmark chuckled to himself, before walking up to the already open door. He ignored Taiwan in order to enter the house, brushing against Scotty accidentally. He waved to the Scott and hugged him before prancing in.

This time, the Netherlands wasn't going to be there.

Unless he was cordially invited by someone who shall remain nameless.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Russia opened the door and let himself in, having seen a few people headed this way. What was going on? And why didn't he hear about it?

Ivan smiled, looking around. "AH! Pryvet Taiwan!"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

[[..at least it was only a person per post. if it was a lot more, i'd freak. :'D]]
[[the door was already open. xD;;]]

Taiwan sighs, rolling her eyes. "Allright, I'll stop." She looks over to Denmark for a second, but looks over to Ivan when she hears her name. "Ah, Hai, Russia~" The girl was not aware that Ivan had not recieved the invatation.

She nods. Her attention went back to Den. "Yes, this is a party." Closing the door, she walked over to the computer. The CD player was lost, so she was going to be using the computer instead. "Which song, and who wants to go first?" She chimed.

Canada was still cooking, ignoring everything around him. Ah. . .so peaceful, no?
Back to top Go down
Scotty-Boi

Scotty-Boi

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Scotland stiffened when he felt someone brush past him, and anger flared up even more in those green eyes of his. However, when he saw who it was, his fury was replaced with exasperation, and he stood stock-still as the Dane hugged him. "... You'd better be damn well happy that I ain't gonna castrate ye, Denmark," Scotland snapped in annoyance, straightening his sweater vest absentmindedly before following along behind the Dane. "And thank ye, Taiwan," he added after a moment's thought. When the dreaded question was asked, however, he fell entirely silent - there was no chance in hell that he would sing first - or sing at all, if he had anything to say about it. He came to this party because it was polite to do so - it didn't mean he had to join in.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ah~ Your welcome~" She takes out the microphone, of which had somehow placed itself god knows where when she had answered the door. Taiwan just stood there, waiting for someone to speak up.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Russia blinked, wondering why no one else was volunteering... He smiled, cheerfully.

"Ah! I will!" He chimed, walking over to where Taiwan stood, happy to be the only one who was apparently brave enough to do so.

"Do you have anything by T.A.T.U?" Sad, but he didn't know what else the girl would have what he would know.

[FFFF I'm sorry Russia, I do not mean to ruin you!! BUT NO ONE ELSE WOULD STAND UP!]]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:59 pm

[[IBETRUSSIAWOULDBEPROUD,VODKA.<3]]

She takes out the said CD. "This one?" She smiles happily. "Glad someone has the guts to sing around here~"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 pm

[FFFF I HOPE, PANCAKES. I HOPE]

Ivan grinned widely, clapping his hands together. Too bad America wasn't here to hear him sing... it was going to be a good song, too.

"DA! Ya Shosa S Uma would be good..." He paused, then decided maybe an English title would be better. Just so they understood him. "Ah, thats the russian version of 'All the Things She Said', da..."

He didn't bother to look back to Scotland or Denmark. They were probably staring at him, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:08 pm

She inserts the CD and starts the song. stfuimlazy.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 am

America dragged himself to Taiwan's party, pressured into going by his best friend Norway as retribution for making him go to the last one.

Alfred hated karaoke parties. People could hear him sing for cryin' out loud! It was embarrassing.

Still, he was here. He walked in, just in time to see Taiwan insert the CD, and took a seat in the corner, half-hoping nobody noticed him. This was one occasion where he did NOT want to be the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Russia grinned, a slight blush on his cheeks showing that he was either A) embarassed, or B) Too Drunk to care about the fact that he was about to sing a lesbian pop song.

He didn't need to think about the words, he already knew them. He knew alot of music from his home. Hopefully, though, no one else would understand the song. Hopefully no one else would be able to listen to the words, since it wasn't in English.

Too bad he didn't know Alfred was around.

[Here is the song, oh so I am so sorry Ivan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8r45rHA7GY ]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Taiwan turned around and spotted him, waving spazztastically. "Hai~!" She yelled from across the room.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

America settled himself in the corner, shrinking back a smidge and waving at Taiwan. He hoped that everyone was more interested in hearing Russia sing than acknowledging him right now. He kept himself quiet, staring at Russia in surprise as the song started. He knew this song! He immediately became considerably more attentive, eyes focused on the singer.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Russia still had no idea America was here. Perhaps that was for the better... right? The music started up, and Ivan was singing. Though he wasn't exactly a girl, his singing was considerably good.

"Ya soshla S Uma, ya soshla s uma. Mne nuzha ona, mne nuzha ona, mne nuzha ona!"

[Wow. I am never volunteering Russia for this kind of stuff again]
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Alfred closed his eyes, listening. He wasn't surprised by the fact that Ivan could obviously sing... rather, the was shocked by how his voice seemed to sweep through him like a soft sigh, leaving him almost pining in its wake.

Damn. He'd have to find a way to one-up this, for sure. Even... even if it meant singing in front of other people.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Denmark wasn't really paying attention to the singing. He felt sort of out of place.

He frowned, and tried to blend in with the walls. He had second thoughts of coming here. He'd rather be home, sleeping. That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Canada had already finished cooking and making some party snacks. The snacks, he carried them outside. "Who wants snacks. . ." He said, sighing.

Taiwan popped up next to Denmark and poked him. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Scotty-Boi

Scotty-Boi

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Scotland listened intently to the words of the song that Russia was singing, but - being as he was not fluent whatsoever in Russian - he quickly tuned out. His emerald gaze swept disinterestedly around the room and its inhabitants - it passed over the dumbstruck America, a singing Russia, a frowning Denmark...

Ah, he was still here? He had barely heard a peep from the Dane, which led him to believe that he had left when he got to the party...

Scotland began musing to himself about nothing in particular, before he heard a soft voice call out. His head snapped to look in that direction, and he sighed when he noticed Canada and the tray of snacks, saying, "Ah, no thank ye. But do speak up next time, lad - people might have trouble hearin' ye if ye talk so damn quiet!" He snorted in bemusement, before turning his attention onto Taiwan and Denmark.

After all, Russia seemed preoccupied with singing, and America seemed quite spaced out as well, for a different, unknown reason...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Canada stares at him. "Sure, I'll speak up. That way I'll get hurt again." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Russia was a bit preoccupied, though he passed a wave over to Mattie. Apparently, Ivan was hungry, but he didn't want to stop singing... until the song was over.

When the ruski finished, he smiled widely- then noticed America at last. He closed his eyes, chuckling a bit. OH boy, he just did that infront of Alfred???

Ivan stepped down, walking right over to the other.

"Ah, Hello America! I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Canada walks over to Ivan, holding the tray out towards him. ". . .?" He blinks and tilts his head, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: