Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Russia smiled, taking a snack off of Canada's tray.

"Spasibo Canada." He looked to America, wondering if he wanted some. Food was a good thing, after all.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm

When Russia finished, Alfred shamelessly clapped. It was worth coming to this thing just to hear that. When Russia came up to him, America sighed inwardly. He was locked into it now. "Heya, Russia!" He grinned. "I noticed! You sang that really nice, y'know!" He winked slightly. He understood every word, after all. One tended to learn new languages when in the military and working codes and spy networks.

He grabbed a couple snackoo's, too. Alfred would never turn down food, unless England was offering.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Denmark waved a hand at Tai, smiling. "Ja, I'm fine. Just... I'm fine. Don't worry." He chuckled and noticed Scotland was coming over. He waved.

"Eeeh, Skotland ~ Why don't you sing?"

By the end of the night, Scotland would sing at least one song.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Taiwan would have to agree to that. If she knew what Denmark was thinking. She shrugs. "Okay, then..." She turns her attention to Scotty. "Yeah, why don't you sing?"

Canada walked around with the tray..maybe he should have brought a butler outfit, for the heck of it...naaah.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Scotty-Boi

Scotty-Boi

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Scotland's face darkened considerably, and he scowled. "I refuse to sing, Danmhairg," he snapped, "so no. And don't ye even start either, Taiwan! I will not sing!" Scotland turned his glare onto the black-haired girl, one eyebrow twitching in irritation. He had a bad feeling about this - he had never regretted going to something like he regretted coming to Taiwan's karaoke party...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Taiwan frowns. "It was just a suggestion. You don't have to." She had enough of his rage, and his slightly cross attitude. She refused to argue with him. Yet.

She grabs the mic and takes out a CD. "Well, since none of you want to sing, I will." She twirls the mic in one finger, waiting to see if she was wrong.

Last edited by Secret Canada on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Boorreeddomm)
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!   Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's sing! Pleeaasssee~!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: