Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance

Vance

New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. Empty
PostSubject: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Anthony Jones
Nickname(s): Ant. Tony. (He won't let just ANYONE call him that.)
State: New Joyzy Jersey *Shot by Tony*
Birthday: February 15 (Tony: Make a crack about Valentine’s Day, I DARE you.)

Appearance: He's like his state- A lot in a little package. He's on the short side, being at an even 5 feet and weighing about 115 pounds… He's usually seen in a black puffy vest/ sleeveless coat (Tony: Hey, it gets cold out here.) and jeans, but underneath it is along sleeve white shirt, and at other times he’ll be in a white sleeveless shirt, ideal for dealing with his handy work. (Iron working and street/ turnpike building and all…) He’s a shade or so paler than Alfred. He has hair that’s mostly brown but has blond streaks in it; he’s always been tempted to dye it black. (He says his hair defies his personality.) It’s length, although it’s not past his ears, is pretty shaggy and easy to fix because it always looks messy…. .o3o His eyes are green~

Personality: Well, He’s a busy person. He likes to keep himself busy, but he’s the little tough guy that won’t stand for crap. He thinks he’s the toughest out of the 50 states, but he’s just that way on the outside because he believes he needs to be that way to make up for his height. He’s actually pretty nice if you don’t get in his way. He’s nice especially to his friends, and likes animals… lol. He finds the most comfort in large groups of people.

Biography/History: Lah de dah, He was owned by Sweden and The Netherlands, who shared him for a while, and then of course, England stepped up. During the Revolutionary War, New Jersey saw and participated in a lot of the fighting against the British. His house was known as the “Crossroads of the Revolution”. He was the capital for a while, because the Treaty of Paris was signed there. He fought on the Union side of the civil war, being on the more industrial side of things. He has plentiful in the matters of history, but he isn’t one to dwell on the past. He doesn’t see the past as a bad time; he’d just rather move forward X3

Any Other Notes?: He doesn’t… dislike New York per say, but he is mildly annoyed with him for seemingly no reason. There is a reason though. People often look right over his head (No height pun intended, okay, maybe it is.) at New York. Most Immigrants came to him. The Statue of Liberty, while in New York, is also in New Jersey. No one realizes this most of the time though. They tend to overlook Anthony.

He… Also seems to have picked up an odd little… quirk from England.

He can see it. He knows it’s there. The Jersey Devil. No one else sees the thing for whatever reason, but Anthony can see it! It haunts him every once in a while. Even mentioning the Jersey devil will make Anthony flip out.

(Tony: No effing joke! It’s always following me around. I think it wants my SOUL. No one else will help me with it. They say they can’t see it, but I think it just scares them so much….)

(FFFF, OH YUS. "Kolkolkol. When you become one with Russia, you can have your wife back." )
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Accepted♥️
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 am

Ethan: Heh. You have a problem with me? FIX IT. At least you had some imput with the way our government was first designed. No one from my place can agree on anything these days.
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Tony: I didn't say I had a problem with you, Ethan.... *slightly scowling but says nothing else*
Back to top Go down
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 pm

OOC!Ethan: -shrugs- 'aight
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 pm

RPer: ... Yey, no fighting XD For right now, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.   New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Joyzy? I Believe The Term is "New Jersey" Smart one.
Page 1 of 1