Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." Empty
PostSubject: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Canada sighs, sitting under a tree right outside his house. Holding Kumajirou close, he looks around. "It's probably nothing. . " He says to himself, petting the polar bear. He stands up and walks around, deciding to explore a bit. What else could he do? Sit there?

Suddenly, the polar bear jumps out of his grasp, running towards Denmark. Canada chases him, yelling, "Kumakichi! Come back!"

Last edited by Secret Canada on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : And now it's because someone posted.)
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Denmark wasn't exactly sure why he was in Canada. He glanced around and heard someone yelling. Turning to the source, he frowned.

Was he hearing things...? There was no one there!

Except for a fluffy white polar bear, which he picked up. "Ah! Who might you belong to?" Val smiled at the bear.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Canada bumps into Denmark, falling backwards. "Sorry!" He said as he qucikly stands up, adjusting his glasses. He then notices Denmark had Kumajirou.
"Why do you have Kumakichi, eh?"
---
Having been picked up, Kumajirou does nothing to stop Den. When noticing Canada, the polar bear stares at him for a second, before aking one simple question.

"Who?"
-----
[[I guess I'll be Kumajirou until someone joins as him? xD]]
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

[XD I suppose.]

He blinked at the man. Val had seriously not seen him there before. "Oh? Who're you?" He smiled. "I'm Valentin, Val, Denny, whatever~ I've never seen you before. You live here?" He softly pet the bear's hair, disregarding both questions.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm

"I'm Matthew Williams. Canada. " He replies almost immediately when he was asked who he was by both Val and Kumajirou. "Yes, I do live here. And...did you say your name's Valetine. . .?" Tilting his head to the side slightly, he scratches his cheek in confusion.

[[. . . .]]

Last edited by Secret Canada on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm not happy.)
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am

Was just visiting North America, finding himself lost in the snow. Mumbling under his breath, Russia looked around to try and get some bearings. Scarf billowing in the wind behind him, Russia smiled as he spotted some bear footprints... He would begin to follow the trail, not knowing that it would lead to Denmark, Canada, and Kumajirou.

(Is it okay if I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 am

[[IT'S FINE. XD]]

Canada turned around, having thought he heard something. Kumajirou jumped out of Denmark's arms and ran over to a tree, hiding behind it.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 am

Finally caught sight of the group, smiling sweetly.

"Ah, pryvet!"

Russia would walk over to them calmly, happy to have some company.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 am

Canada freezes. He slowly turns around a spots a Wild!Russiachu! Russia, walking towards them. Frantically, he looks around for Kumajirou.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 am

Blinked, apparently oblivious to Canada's state of mind.

"Ah, you're Denmark, right?" He said, smiling in his general direction.

His attention was only briefly there, however, as Russia watched the other go chasing after a small bear.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 am

Canada picks Kumajirou up and hugs him. He walks behind Denmark. "Back."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 am

Smiles to Canada. ... He was Canada, right?

"Ah... where are we?" He asked, smiling innocently. Apparently, Russia had gotten lost after going too far inland.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 am

Canada smiles. "We're in..Canada." He had forgotten who Russia was for those few minutes, petting Kumajirou.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am

Grinned happily.

"Ah, then I'm not lost, after all..." He would hold his hands at his sides, waiting for Denmark to reply...

"So, Canada... how come you didn't leave any footprints?" He only saw the bear's.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Canada blinks and looks at the floor. ". . .Huh?" OH SHHHHHHHHHHH- WAS HE DEAD?!
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 am

Russia tilted his head, before coming up to Canada, and poking him.

"Ah, you aren't a ghost... da?" He would then rub little Canada's head, eyes closed in his smile.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am

Canada shakes his head, flinching at the poke. "N-No! Of course not!" He blinks when his head was..rubbed.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 am

Me smiled, letting go of Canada. "Ah, so... What are we doing out here?" He asked, curious to see about the company.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 am

He shrugs, sitting down on the floor. "I don't know. Kumakichi ran away and I followed him. I bumped into Val..and so on."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 am

Nodded.

"Ah, okay..." His scarf would float behind him as a cold wind blew again, nearly erasing Russia's footprints.

"Maybe we should go inside, da?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

Canada smiles and stands back up, nodding.

"Sure. We'll catch a cold if we stay outside."

He said as he led them to his house.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 am

Russia would follow, keeping his thoughts INSIDE his head. At first, he didn't notice Canada's house, but after a moment he could see it.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 am

"My house has an invisible shield just like me."

He opens the door, wondering why it was so quiet. He also hoped Alfred didn't pop up out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Russia looked around, suprised by the emptyness. Ah well, Canada was here, da?

Russia blinked... wondering where Canada-kun went.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Canada looks up at Russia. ". . .Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next