Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION Empty
PostSubject: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

So, made this because I thought it would be easier to mix two rp discussions into one big rp discussion.

......IDFK WHAT TO DO WITH CANADA ON THE PLANE.

And....if Alfred pops up in Canada's house, he'll freak. for serious.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Sounds fun. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure Canada would not be comfortable with Russia flying the plane. At all.

And now I hope America shows up. Just because. <3
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 pm

...Dude, if you want America to show up, I will make him show up. XD
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Yes, but he's too busy worrying about "DOES THE AUTO PILOT WORK" do notice russia actually wants to fly the plane.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:18 pm

....SURE. XD.

YOU LEFT THE CHAT WHILE I WAS TYPING FFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:18 pm

ALWAYS. D<
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFF. -STABS-
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 pm

RAPE. RUSSIAN RAAAPPEE. DB
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm

* is reading all the fword page, not peased to do so * =3=
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 pm

HEE-HEE. SORRY. </3
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

* eat your brain * o3o
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:33 pm

*cries*
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 pm

*Laughs*

So, now you don't have to worry about the plane...

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS WORRY ABOUT ME?!

So this is a chat for BOTH RP's?....

... Does Canada realize that he has Russia in his house... sitting at his table and eating his food? Or does he really not care?
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 pm

*SMiles nervously*

W-WE ARE..IN A WAY.

Yes, it is.

He does, but he's more worried he has an America in his house, talkin' bout Italy and shizz.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Fufufufu...

kolkolkolkol
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Btw, if America show up in our topic ---> America and belarus have a link it seems no?
America took Belarus like his little sister or something i think * remember a little about that of the wiki *

But let her be XD she just found out her Brother XD like France could say ( or me cauz i speak french ): c'est l'amour!
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 pm

ORLY NOW. DOES THAT MEAN WERE RELATED?

OHZ SNAPPLES
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Russiiiaa, you posted first than me. 8D -shot-
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Wait, what?
When am I posting *confused*
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Nevermind. Just don't care. ouo
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 am

wwee
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

Aha~ look what I did while you were away, Canada. Quick, before someone ruins it.

AH, and Bela!

It seems that Russia has gotten away. Again. Please don't hurt Ukraine, she really doesn't know Ivan changed his route.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm

WH-WHAT DID YOU DO.

AND FFF. WE HAVE THE SAME RANK. WOO.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 pm

I've always had that rank...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 pm

....IFORGOT.FFF.

ALSO.WHATDIDYOUDO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." and "Where is he. . ." RP DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next