Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] Empty
PostSubject: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Skid was trying to find his way out from under a mountain of clothes. Apparently, after talking with Alfred and Ivan last night, Nick remembered something dreadful. She didn't have a dress! She had a few gowns, but they were all either black, black and white, or from a century ago. Nothing suitable to be married in. After a hike with Cali, she bought one... and she was wearing it now.

Nick slightly twitched at the thought. She was actually getting married. Today. To Yulian.

She felt so strange. One, she loved Yuli and couldn't believe this was happening to her. Two, she has no idea how to act. Three, she almost felt sick with the way she was acting. Never in a million years did she think this would happen. Ophelia's hair darkened a shade, but it held a healthy shine, and silky texture. Her gown wasn't the poofy kind - if anything it made her look like she came out of a magazine-, and it would trail lightly behind her- IF SHE WAS ALLOWED TO WALK. Her makeup was fixed, and she remained out of sight.

Skid's fur was well groomed, and the albino creature seemed very uncomfortable with the silver ribbon around his neck. It was tied in a big bow on the back....

-----

Ethan had gotten word that Nick and Yuli were getting married, and he found himself in an old formal suit again. He had a wedding present for them, of course... but he hardly knew the groom. They were far apart, and they have only met in meetings and celebrations. The New Yorker hoped things would go well between the couple, he always knew Nick to be the brutally honest, serious type.

Without delay, Ethan got into his car -a new one- and headed out to D.C. ... This time, he would take the backroads for as long as he could.

-----

Russia was already in D.C. Again, there was nothing wrong with visiting Alfred. And spending the night. Or a few nights....

Ivan was dressed in his own formal clothes, the outfit he often wore to World Conference meetings. The beige coat, white shirt, tie, sweater and slacks. He knocked on the door to America's room.

"Ah, come on Alfie! We can't be late!"

Last edited by USSR on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos "OTL)
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Yulian was sick to his stomach.

He curled up on the ground of his kitchen, holding his stomach, eyes shut tightly. He didn't know how to handle this! He didn't know what to do! He had his tuxedo, he had the rings, he had everything! But he didn't know--

He jumped to his feet and ran to the bathroom, gripping the toilet tightly as he threw up. This was going to be a rough day.

Yuli stood shakily up, and undressed, stumbling into the shower. He sat in there for what seemed like forever, only getting out immediately once the water got cold. He dressed carefully, prim and proper, in his tux, his throat constricted. He dressed nicely. He made sure he did. He struggled with straightening the tie again.

He was alone on the airplane. He hitched a ride from one of his good friends at the airport. Normally, he would've asked Nick. But, was it not bad luck to see the bride beforehand? He sunk back into the chair, being careful not to wrinkle his clothes. Everything had to be perfect.

He didn't notice he was shaking until he got off the plane, landing in Maryland. It was closest.

He reminded himself not to throw up in public, and breathe. He reminded himself to breathe.

Was this really the great Alaska? The great son of the Russian Federation? He was broken down on this day, into itsy-bitsy pieces. He made his way, via cab, to the church and hid in a back room.

--

Pennsylvania was already in the church. Yulian didn't have many friends, so he was there. Playing best man.

He sighed when Yulian entered the backroom, standing up. He was dressed in a matching tux--one with the frilly cravats.

"You okay? You look like you saw a ghost."

Yuli smiled softly. "Nyet... I'm fine. No ghost. Fine..."
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Nick tapped her foot, trying to keep that calm, strong impassive nature she has come to accept as her own... and failing miserably. Thoughts raced through her mind, making her flesh quiver over her bones, and her heart race. Was this normal? What if she forgets a line? What if Alfred doesn't show up to walk her down the isle? What if Russia doesn't like her after this? ... What if Yulian wasn't ready, and changed his mind?

Her foot kept tapping on the marble floor of her little room, it's clear cut sounds echoing inside. Strong, quick, and growing faster with anticipation and mixed feelings... Nick snapped finally, throwing her head back like an insane mother- seperated from her family by the straightjacket and padded walls.

Skid knew his master well enough to want to comfort her, and to want to run and hide from her little spaz. He gave up on trying to get out of the ribbon, and busied himself with climbing up to a small table where fake flowers were. He took a daisy in his mouth, gazing up to Ophelia with his head tilted. He was trying to be cute, even though it might only make her feel worse.

-----

Ethan arrived, and walked into the chapel alone. He was fairly sure the position of "best man" has already been filled by someone who was a little closer to the groom by now. The green-eyed New Yorker took a seat in the front, leaning back in the pews. The place was beautiful, if not breath-taking.

He wondered idily if Russia was going to be here, then decided it must be so. This was Yulian's wedding, for crying out loud. On top of that, he was fairly certain that Alfred was dating Ivan...

With a fleeting thought, he hoped that Russia wouldn't sit next to him. He hardly knew the man... much like Alaska.

-----

Russia left the house, walking to the chapel on his own for the time being. He didn't fail to admire the city, and he was careful to keep clean. By the time Ivan finally got there, Ethan was already in the front row, managing a few emails through his phone.

Russia managed to catch his eye, footsteps echo in a church very well. He would smile, and move on towards the back rooms, knocking on the door to Yulian's.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Yulian jumped, yelping out. Every little sound screwed with his mind. He was trying to sit down in the corner chair, doubled over. He was trying to catch his breath.

Tom just sighed, and went to the door. He smiled. "'Ey," he said, nodding, moving away to let Russia in. He whispered, "He's havin' a mental breakdown."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Russia nodded to Tom, going over to him calmly. He kneeled down next to Yulian, placing a hand on the young man's shoulder, trying to offer some form of security.

"Ah, you'll do great, da!" Talking wouldn't do too much, but maybe just being there might help the groom to gather himself. He would rub Yulian's shoulder reassuringly. Deep violet eyes glanced up to Tom for a second, before locking on his son's face.

-----

Nick crossed her arms, looking from the floor to her ferret, then back to the wall. She blinked, jaw tense with thought. "Skid, do you think I'm good enough for this? I mean, I've never even dated anyone before. How can I be a good wife?"

The ferret stood up on his hind legs, keeping the fake flower in his mouth. He blinked, not really able to respond other than this.

"He's so... I don't know. What if I'm not what he expects of me?"

Skid's eyes narrowed, and if the ferret could slap her, he would. He got back on all fours, and scurried to the end of the little table, making some twitchy animal noises... Then, he dropped the flower, and jumped down. He started scratching at the door to be let out of the room...

Nick sighed, and opened the door a crack for the animal to sqeeze through. He spotted Ethan, and ran over to him, tugging on his pantleg.

-----

Ethan blinked, standing up to follow the ferret outside of the chapel... what was the animal thinking?
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Cali was super excited. Super duper excited. Her best friend (as far as she was concerned) was getting married! How awesome is that?! Magnifico! She'd gone with Nick to pick out the dress just after that hike-- she still couldn't get over how ABSOLUTELY PERFECT it was. She literally ran into the back of the chapel, looking like a whirlwind to anybody who was looking-- which wasn't many, granted. She was in her dress, a simple thing designed to compliment the bride's dress without taking the attention away from it-- but her shoes bounced in her hand as she ran. She couldn't run in those things, no way. And she was running a little late... she'd have to redo her hair a bit when she got there.

With that thought, she skidded her way into Nick's dressing room, barely winded even after running here from the airport in a pair of old tennis shoes. She grinned at her, no wait, beamed. Positively beamed. "Ay, mi amiga! You look so beautiful!" She held her shoulders at arm's length, twitching the fabric here and there with an experienced hand. She would have hugged her excitedly if it weren't for the fact that Nick looked so perfect and she didn't want to mess up her clothing. "You're going to stop a bunch of hearts out there, aru~! I still can't believe how perfect that dress is for you, Nick!" She winked, then carefully changed out her shoes into the daintier heels she'd gotten with the dress. Had to dress the part, of course. She fussed with her hair a bit, but luckily that was all that was needed.

--

Alfred had managed to miss Russia at his door, trying to get his clothes as perfect as possible-- it was Nick's wedding! He had to be at his best, of course! So, he was probably neater right now than he had ever been in his life just as he walked into the chapel, waving cheerfully at Ethan as he did. He wondered why he was outside with Skid, but he was a tad late already. He wandered inside, looking for Yuli's room. Finding it, he knocked on the door, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Yulian immediately wrapped his arms around the other. "M-Mn... O-Otets... I-I feel s-sick..." He clung to Russia, and didn't ever want to let go. Hell, Russia could carry him to the altar.

Meanwhile, Tom went to the door. "Ah! Dad!" He hugs America tightly. "We thought you might not show up..." He laughs nervously, then moved to show the nervous Alaskan.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Nick smiled upon the sight of Cali, brimming with sudden happiness. She welcomed the other inside, glad to have someone to talk to, who could talk back.

"Ah, Cali! You really think so?" She asked, still feeling a bit nervous. Hell, very nervous. She would probably be curled up, shivering, in the corner if she wasn't so worried about her appearance. "You look lovely." She said, glad that the bride's maid dress came out so well. Nick hated the thought of being the only one in a dress, so that was one natural nervous tic gone.

----

Russia held Yulian against him, warmly and securely. "Ah, you're nervous syn~" He said, voice calm and reassuring. Ivan made eye contact with America, but said nothing. He petted Yuli's hair softly, making sure not to mess it up.

"It's okay. You've come this far, you'll do fine." Russia paused, then added, "You do want to marry her, da?" Russia had only seen the two of them together in that photograph, and when they were trick-r-treating. So, the ruski didn't have much of a background on this.

He needed to be sure that this was what Yulian wanted.

----

Ethan saw a whirlwind race by, and could only assume it was Cali. He picked Skid up, and walked back into the chapel, keeping the animal on his lap for company. Nick wouldn't mind if he borrowed the little guy, would she?
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Cali grinned, turning back to her friend. "OF course! Just look at yourself, Nick! You're gorgeous!" She bustled Nick in front of the mirror and forced her to see. "See? Simply beautiful, aru!" Cali beamed at her through the mirror. "Que bonita~! You really are lovely, Nick!"

--

Doc magically appeared at the chapel, in a nicer suit than usual. He was playing priest after all; he had to be professional. Luckily, he'd had a lot of practice in marrying couples-- he was asked fairly often, really, and had an active license.

--

"Heya, Tom! Of course I'd show up." Alfred pouted. "I was just tryin to be my best, y'know?!" His eyes locked briefly with Russia's, then he looked away quickly, blushing faintly. He decided to let Russia comfort Alaska, seeing as they were so close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]   Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my, when did this happen? [WA X AK Wedding!!!]
Page 1 of 1