Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Porcelain

Porcelain

♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] Empty
PostSubject: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 am

I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touching, yeah

Name:
Francis Bonnefoy [ Pronounced "Bohn-eh-fwah" mes amis ]
République Française (The French Republic) [ But please, France will do just fine~ ♥️]

Appearance:
♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] 7104db47ad990bce46d8f0c044475b81
(note: France actually has a bit of chest hair, not a lot, but he still has it. Guess this artist doesn't like her men hairy... haha!)

Personality:
I am a man of romance and beauty. Some call me prideful, but wouldn't you be if you were as magnificent as me? But oui, I am a proud man and take pride in everything I do, especially in those things I have a great passion for. And do not confuse this with narcissism. I'm a friendly man, and easy to get along with, as long as you're not England or America, haha! I am a magnificent lover, and wonderfully social, though some of my... antics, I suppose you would say... Aren't very orthodox.

Love me, I'll love you. [ which I already do mes amis. As long as your not America or England ~ ♥️]

Special Notes:
Groping is free of charge ♥I enjoy and love wine, beautiful things, beautiful people, a certain tsundere who will remain nameless, my most beautiful language of course, and my wonderful tourists! I am also a wonderful chef~ ♥️ Allow me to cook my way into your heart
And I..eh... sometimes smoke... When stressed.

You've indicated your interest, i'm educated in sex, yes, and now i want it bad~ ♥

Last edited by Porcelain on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm

HEIN SAYS!:
F-Frankrijk... Y-You shouldn't sm-smoke... -has hid his own addiction from everyone-

ADMIN SAYS!:
Accepted C.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
Porcelain

Porcelain

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:13 pm

[FRANCE]

Ah... But mon ami...
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 pm

( btw -> Je suis LA République Française!!

In french, they put those kind of things U__U ))
Back to top Go down
Porcelain

Porcelain

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 pm

[ Fixed~ ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]   ♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥ Je suis la République Française ♥ [APPLICATION]
Page 1 of 1