Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia

Go down 
+2
Lafayette
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia Empty
PostSubject: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Name: Lovino Vargas; though he prefers to be called "Romano"

Appearance: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia 000dbxd4

Personality: The pasta-and-women-loving, kinda grumpy-looking older Italian brother.

He often charges at the questionably bad Germany who is often between the two siblings, but compared to his appearance, he’s a coward and a useless crybaby who can’t do anything important.

Because of the time when Spain was his leader, he kind of takes after Spain on culture, customs and religion.

Because he’s undermined by the Mafia, he sees the world in a very slanted view.

He’s pretty frivolous in front of girls, but as for guys…

There’s the physiological phenomenon when you pull on his curl and he says “chigigi”.

Special Notes: "D|< DON`T YOU FUCKING PULL ON MY CURL, DAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Aha, accepted. c. Glad we have an Italy now!
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
lost-darkness
You're, like, getting there.
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

California giggles delightedly. "Another stray piece of hair to tug!" She tugs Romano's curl.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:26 pm

[[FINALLY. I WAS WONDERING WHEN SOMEONE WOULD APPLY FOR ONE OF THE ITALY'S. -HUGS-]]

Taiwan walks over to Lovino, tugging on the curl. "What's that?"

Canada slaps Taiwan's hand. "You shouldn't do that. . .;"
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:41 pm

lost-darkness wrote:
California giggles delightedly. "Another stray piece of hair to tug!" She tugs Romano's curl.
"CHI...CHIIIGGIII...!"the Italian let out a cry as his ahoge was tugged on. Blushing furiously he tried to swat the hand away.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Secret Canada wrote:
[[FINALLY. I WAS WONDERING WHEN SOMEONE WOULD APPLY FOR ONE OF THE ITALY'S. -HUGS-]]

Taiwan walks over to Lovino, tugging on the curl. "What's that?"

Canada slaps Taiwan's hand. "You shouldn't do that. . .;"

(( > u < Why thank you~))

O-Oi...don`t you fucking pull on that, Flower. He approaches Taiwan and scowls slightly
How would you like if someone did this to you? he then grabs at her side curl and tugs on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: [[cant.delete.this.orz]]   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm

[[title.orzorz]]

Last edited by Secret Canada on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

That Tomato Bastard[LOVI] wrote:

(( > u < Why thank you~))

O-Oi...don`t you fucking pull on that, Flower. He approaches Taiwan and scowls slightly
How would you like if someone did this to you? he then grabs at her side curl and tugs on it gently.

Taiwan yelps and slaps Lovi's hand. Her face had a light shade of pink on it. "P-Please stop. . ."

Canada sighs and just watched the scene, not wanting to get involved.

[[Your welcome~]]
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Russia watches the scene, glad to see Romano. Though there was no real reason behind it. Ivan lightly touched the curl. Just because he was told not to...

"Aha. Pryvet, Romano!"
Back to top Go down
Shipawesome Spain

Shipawesome Spain

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:20 pm

"Hola Lovi~! I came to visit you~!"

Spain tries touching the curl "And why can't I touch your cute little curl?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 am

Shipawesome Spain wrote:
"Hola Lovi~! I came to visit you~!"

Spain tries touching the curl "And why can't I touch your cute little curl?"

The Italian brought his hands up a bit, shakily swatting at Spain's hands trying to touch and play around with his curl.
The side effects from so already in action. His face is red, and he's panting just at the least. "B-Because I said so, damnit...."he huffs.
Back to top Go down
Shipawesome Spain

Shipawesome Spain

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Quote :
The Italian brought his hands up a bit, shakily swatting at Spain's hands trying to touch and play around with his curl.
The side effects from so already in action. His face is red, and he's panting just at the least. "B-Because I said so, damnit...."he huffs.

"Aw~! Somebody needs a cheer up charm~!!" The Spaniard said as he embraced Romano into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

Lovino Vargas[ROMANO]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
"Aw~! Somebody needs a cheer up charm~!!" The Spaniard said as he embraced Romano into a tight hug.
Immediately as the Italian was embraced into the hug, his instinct to refuse it, and pull back kicked it. He places his hands on the Spaniard's check and pulled back. "L-LET GO, DAMNIT!!"he yells pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Shipawesome Spain

Shipawesome Spain

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote :
Immediately as the Italian was embraced into the hug, his instinct to refuse it, and pull back kicked it. He places his hands on the Spaniard's check and pulled back. "L-LET GO, DAMNIT!!"he yells pulling back.

The Italian's actions only made the Spaniard pull closer, "But you're so cute, Lovi~!!"

[[ OMG! I'm sorry I took so long to reply! ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia   Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Lovino Vargas; Romano; South Italia
Page 1 of 1