Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

So this is the place, eh. . .?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

So this is the place, eh. . .? Empty
PostSubject: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:45 pm

[[WELL SINCE THIS WORKED FOR VODKA.

OFFICIAL PAIRINGS DON'T COUNT IN THIS ROLEPLAY. HAVE FUN.]]

Red jacket with a white maple leaf on it. Jeans. Rectangular glasses. Wavy hair that seemed to have a gradient effect when it was nearing the tips. A curl that had a small loop, which would hang infront of his face. It was pretty easy to tell that it was Canada, A.K.A Matthew Williams, waiting in front of someone's house. Letting out a sigh, he looks around.

He wasn't sure where this was. . .All he knew is that he had been invited to a party, but by god knows what, when, or who, was the only thing he could not firgure out. He had left Kumajirou at home, since he did not want the poor polar bear getting hurt, should this be a trap set up by an enemy, or some kind of sick joke. I mean, come on, there aren't many times when people notice him. When someone does, it's rare. But. . .

Maybe someone finally noticed him. People have been acknowledging him a bit more lately. Seeing that he's there, trying to talk to him. Some people even try to help him now. . . But that was besides the point.

The point was, he was invited to a party by a stranger. This could be bad. He wasn't scared, though. But Taiwan, who had decided to tag along, probably was. She had been asking him who invited them the whole way there. Now, the girl was asleep, curled up agaisn't a tree.

"Whatever. . " Matthew whispers to himself, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Russia turned away from the table, and started off to the hallway after hearing the door. He stopped to look out the window, moving a curtain slightly to check on who it might be before he smiled. It took a second to spot the guy, without his bear, but it was Canada alright... Alfred must have invited him or something...

Russia was not in his usual uniform, in fact he had just managed to get his clothes back from wherever Latvia had sent them off to before. A white collared shirt and a tan jacket fit him nicely today, made even more unusual by the simple dark blue jeans. He wore his scarf, lightly tinted beige.

This wasn't his usual house, obviously. So why not throw a host a party?

Ivan stepped away from the window, allowing the curtain to fall back to it's original position, before finally answering the door.

"AH!" He said with a welcoming smile, "Pryvet Canada! Come inside, warm up, da?"

Inside, a few people were waiting, talking and laughing loudly. However, there were many more guests to be arriving... Oh, hopefully Belarus hadn't caught wind of this.

Russia opened the door wide, stepping out of the way to allow Canada inside.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Canada blinks, noticing Russia. ". . .Sure, but let me get Tai." He said, walking over to the girl and shaking her awake. Taiwan and Canada both walked inside, Tai carefree, Matthew. . .a bit frightened.

Taiwan looks over to Russia, smiling. "Hai, Russia~ How have you been?" She said, looking around. She was a bit worried as to why Russia was hosting this, but pushed that thought aside. Matthew was seated somewhere, trying to blend in. He was porbably the only one who had come in his casual clothing.

And probably the only one to wonder if Russia was gonna kill them or not. If that did happen. . .He'd call for help. Maybe.

Now of all the things he did wish he had brought, besides proper clothing, would have to be Kumajirou. He missed that white, fluffy polar bear. It always made him feel safer, in his opinion.

It's the only person. . .err. . .animal, who still can't remember his name.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Russia closed the door once the two were out of the way. He didn't need any unwanted guests trying to sneak in through the wind. Dressed casually, Ivan adjusted his tan sweater-hoodie... trying to get used to it as he answered cheerfully.

"Ah, I've been great, da!" A blatant lie, but if Russia believed it, then everyone else would too, right?

He watched as Canada and Taiwan made themselves comfortable, taking one last glance out the window before heading back to the kitchen... The party wasn't REALLY starting until a few, selected guests show.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Taiwan decided to follow Russia, tugging lightly at his scarf. ""Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Ivan blinked, feeling his scarf tugged. He turned around half way, head tilted to accent his calm, if not seemingly pure smile.

"Da, why wouldn't I be?" He closed his eyes after asking, chuckling a bit... rubbing Taiwan's head.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Taiwan is remotely reminded of Stalingrad. Go figure.

Taiwan whines a bit, not minding bieng pat, but not wanting to explain why. "You just don't sound happy to me." She pouts. "You do know, if anything is wrong, you can tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets." Smiling, she lets go of the scarf.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Ivan smiles.

"Okay then. You want something to drink?" He asked, eyes opening again as he lead his guest into the livingroom, where Canada must have found a seat.

Russia looks to them both, "You would like a drink, da?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Canada looks over to Russia. ". . .Do you have any maple syrup?" He asked, actually wondering if the Russian did have any. . .

Taiwan imeadietly 'chimed', "I want Bubble Tea, please~!", when she heard something about drinks.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Russia blinked, having found those answers to be predictable. Once again, this was not his usual place, but he did have both of those things.

"Da~" He said to Matt, before looking over to Tai. "Ah, whats the difference between bubble tea and other teas, again?" He never quite got it...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Taiwan shrugs. "I 'unno. I just like Bubble Tea better."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

He beamed, walking out of the livingroom and into the kitchen, which wasn't far... despite the volume of the house. There, Russia would take a bottle of vodka, syrup, and set some tea on the stove...

He was waiting for someone to knock on the door again...
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Norway huffed, severely displeased. Here he was, being dragged along by his arm by an overly energetic Alfred, to a party he hadn't even been invited to. America seemed to think this was a-ok, though, cuz here he was. "Alfred. I don't even like parties. Why are you dragging me with you?!" As per usual, America just grinned his hero grin.

"Because you're a stick in the mud! You gotta get out and socialize, man! Come on, Konnie, it'll be fun!"

"...You did NOT just call me "Konnie.""

"Yeah I did! It's cute!" He grinned wickedly. "Make one new friend today at this party, and make plans to go out afterwards sometime, and I'll stop calling you that, okay?"

...Norway had a feeling he'd be stuck with that nickname for the rest of his life, regardless of whether he made a new friend or not. He sighed, resigned, as Alfred bounced him up to the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Taiwan heard someone knock on the door, looking over to where Russia was. "Vodka, someone's at the door." She said, poking Matthew. Matthew was pretty much bored, and had started a poke war with Taiwan. In other words, they were poking each other continuesly.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Ivan heard the door, and was already headed down the hall when Taiwan called for him. Again, Russia checked the window by gingerly moving the curtains. His violet eyes lit up when he saw America and Norway. Great!

Russia strode to the door, swinging it open to greet the two with an innocent smile. Wearing casual, contemporary clothes, Ivan would look drastically different from his usual self. But then, this party wasn't meant to be so formal anyway.

"AH! Pryvet! Come in guys, come in da!" He moved out of the way, allowing the two to come in...

His eyes still sparkling, especially as the gaze would land upon Alfred.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Norway sighed as his arm was finally released, Alfred bouncing ahead. He considered bolting right then and there, but thought it would be too rude. "Ah, Russia. I apologize for coming uninvited... America dragged me here." He half hoped that Russia would let him leave... but something told him this was just a wishful thought.

Meanwhile, Alfred was totally frozen to the ground, once he realized how Russia was dressed. He stared. He knew it was rude, but he didn't care.

Man, did Russia look good. Especially with his eyes all lit up and sparkling like that--

Alfred had a new favorite recent memory.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Russia smiled to Norway, dismissing any thought the young man could have of leaving.

"Net, it's fine! The more the merrier, da?" He then looked to America, who was still outside.

Without an instant to resist, Ivan reached for both of the boys, and pulled them inside. He would close the door with his left leg, making sure it was closed all of the way...

Just incase, he let go of the two so he could lock it.

"Ah, Canada and Taiwan are in the livingroom. I forgot to tell them about the music..." There was going to be music, of course. But it was not playing yet. Matt had been early, after all. "You guys want to drink, da?" He would lead them into the livingroom...

The tea began to whistle on the stove.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Norway was a tad unnerved by the fact that he was now locked in Russia's house, but he shrugged. "Ja... I suppose." He wandered over to Canada and Taiwan, watching their poke fight with something that was almost interest.

Alfred had yet to stop staring, though he'd been mentally slapping himself for the past few seconds. The sound of the kettle snapped him out of it, though, and he looked away, blushing. "Uh. S-sure! You got any cola here?" He walked farther in, trying not to look back at Russia and start staring all over again.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Ivan smiled, knowing that America's tastes were on the predictable side. Always.

He turned, "There should be some in the fridge, da..." He started walking to the kitchen, passing America easily. "I'll be back!" He called, cheerfully. Having guests was always a good thing....

Now just wait. Russia had all of their drinks... the party would really get started. Ivan waited for Taiwan's tea to steep while he pulled out some cola, and... syrup. Russia took out a bottle of vodka... 60%, and opened it.

He poured alcohol into everyone's drinks... being careful to make sure they wouldn't taste it until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Norway had the sudden urge to escape through the window, for some odd reason. He eyed one, but decided to merely sit near it-- to be polite and stay, but to have a fast escape route-- just in case.

Alfred was not so suspicious. He flopped down in a chair and stared at the ceiling, lost in thought for a rare moment. Russia was on his brain-- and wouldn't leave him alone. Damn that bastard was hot when he wanted to be. Alfred had already been excited about this party-- I mean, it was Russia's party and he was invited! That in itself was awesome. But now, it was like Russia had upped the ante on awesome-- and Alfred was sure he had more in store. He'd just have to play along with whatever for a bit to see. He grinned to himself. Maybe he'd even be able to one up Russia! Oh, man, that would be icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Ivan came back into the livingroom, giving Taiwan her tea first, then canada some syrup... because he asked for it... And then he tossed America a bottle of CocaCola~ the old kind, with the glass bottle.

Because a can would be hard to pull off.

Russia then smiled to Norway. "Ah, Norvegija. You want a drink, da?" He came over to the sailor, clearly awaiting an answer. No matter how innocent a guise he wore with that cheerful smile, and childish face.

If Norway had declined a drink, Russia would sit down next to Alfred, holding his bottle of vodka. But if Norway requested one, he would go back to the kitchen of course.

[Sorry- "would" RP is my old style. Sometimes I can't help it]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Taiwan pops up behind Norway, smiling. "Hai." She said, holding the tea in one hand, the other. . .she was just waving.

Canada took the maple syrup and placed it next to him. "Ah, Thanks, Russia." He glanced over to Taiwan. "She says thanks too. inherownspecialway. . .;" He sighs, adjusting his glasses. He hadn't noticed his brother, yet. . .
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 pm

[Because we're awesome like that.]

Norway continued to eye the room, on red alert. "Nej, thank you, I'm fine." He didn't trust anything that anyone here gave him-- it was probably all spiked. He glared in America's general direction as the other man took a hearty swallow from his Coke, coughing as it burned down his throat. He jumped and looked over at Taiwan. "Ah, hallo, Taiwan."

Alfred choked on his Coke, actually, feeling it burn more than usual on its way down. He could tell right away--- vodka. He laughed, though, and turned to the taller man sitting by him. "Man, Russia, this is really good! There's something great about Coke in a glass bottle." He winked and leaned in close to the Russian's ear, whispering, so the others couldn't hear him. "You sure can fix a good drink, Ivan."
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

[[SO CRUEL. -CRIES A RIVER-]]

Taiwan set the tea on. . .Canada's head. Canada was not pleased, but had fun trying to balance it. She hugged Norway, smiling wide. "How have you been?"

Matthew. . .was starting to take notice of Alfred. But he thought it was an illusion. Probably something in the syrup.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Russia grined widely, somewhat glad America whispered what could have ruined his plans. Still, the complement was cute. He chuckled a bit, but said nothing... his silence warning the capitalist. After a moment though, he would look around.

"Ah, there are some people still missing... I wonder where they are..." He leaned back on the couch, feeling rather lazy now that his first goal was set. Poor America didn't know how POTENT that vodka was in there... did he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is the place, eh. . .?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: