Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

So this is the place, eh. . .?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Taiwan sneaks out the window. 8T
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

[NO!!! NO, I"VE BEEN CORNERED! NY hasn't been approved yet, and Nick is busy with Yuli, and Russia is busy with America! And neither Replied! No, I will not let you win, cananda.]

If Nick were to be released, she would run into the kitchen, passed America and Russia, then come back to clean up the floor.

If not, she would just keep on hugging Yuli.

[THERE I DID IT, WHOOT FOR "WOULD" RP]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

[[I LIKE YOUR WOULD RP. BUTI WAS POSTING BECAUSE I MISSED A LOT.]]

Canada tries to crawls over to Russia, tugging on his scarf. ". . Help. DB"
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Norway growled faintly, grabbing Denmark's arm and wrapping it around himself. "Nej. Don't drink any more, King Moron." He did NOT want Denmark drunk off his ass.

Doc immediately lost track of what he was about to say. His eyes widened, his face flushed--- damn--- a soft moan escaped his lips, turning into a half-whine. "H-Heeeeeeein... Let go." His own hands tightened around Hein's waist, drawing him closer.

Three things entered the American's mind right away. 1: Somebody said "Help! 2: Canada was on the floor and 3: Canada was bleeding. He immediately pulled away, immediately completely sober, and ran over to his brother and kneeling by him. His voice was slightly calm from loitering around Ivan for so long, but still with a note of urgency. "Mattie! What happened to you?!" Carefully, he hoisted the injured Canadian up, and looked over at Russia. "Ah, hey! Where's your first aid kit?! You gotta have one, right?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Canada was hoisted up by his brother. "I don't know. I blacked out for a moment and crashed into something. Next thing I knew, I was bleeding. . ." He watched as Taiwan came back through the window, holding a yo-yo. "This is why I don't like parties, Tai." Sigh.

"Oh hush, you'd probably get hurt either way." Taiwan replied, grabbing the tea cup that was miraculously still on Matthew's head. She sat down in a nearby chair and took a sip of tea, coughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Russia smiled as he watched Taiwan walk away with the spiked tea... before he snapped out of it. "Ah, da. I'll get it."

Ivan nearly leaped out of the way of the brothers, headed for the bathroom cabinets. He pulled out a soviet first aid kit... it wasn't much, but it had the basics. Some disinfectant, guaze, sissors and bandages- all still new, becuse it was never used.. He returned to the the pair, handing it to Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm

There were two things Denmark could do.

One, he could kiss Norway right now, and probably earn a beating. Or two, he could pull away and stay alive. Either way, he wouldn't get to drink. He sighed, and pulled away. Slightly. His arm was still wrapped around Norge. He reached with his other hand to get his drink and successfully got it. "I'll be fine~" He waved a hand and downed the drink.

Yulian pulled away when Alfred pulled away from Russia. "Eh..." He pouted. "That's not good..." Having drunk a few bottles before coming, he was somewhat drunk now. He leaned against Nick, smiling softly to himself.

Hein giggled. And he didn't let go of the ahoge. "Nee! What does it doooo~?" He giggled again and tugged it harder, rubbing it slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Nick supported Yulian, looking in the same direction with a blank stare. She saw blood, and a first aid kit. Ah well, it couldn't be that bad... She lead her friend away from the spilled vodka, the last thing she needed was to be fighting for the first aid kit herself!

"Ah... Yuli, how much did you drink?" She only had a little, so she was still on the sober side. But a bit loose.

Meanwhile, Russia examined Matt's wound... he couldn't tell what happened, and that was unusual for Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Matthew was shaking. Mostly with fear.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Norway scowled, realizing he'd have to take some extreme measures to keep Denmark from drinking more. He quickly ran through his options... and sighed, hoping THAT one would work. He knocked the glass to the floor, looking angry and jealous. "...Which would you rather have, Danmark? The alcohol? Or me?" Norway pulled out of his grip, crossing his arms angrily.

Doc, however, had no room for anger. "Nnnngh... H-Hein..." His blush grew darker, and he panted lightly. His eyes darkened considerably and he tried to yank his head away, keeping some vague semblance of what he should and should not do-- and what his body told him to do now fell into the second category.

Alfred, however, noticed the glass shards, and wrinkled his nose in distaste. "Glass, Mattie? What the hell." He rummaged, getting frustrated, unable to find the tweezers he wanted. Instead he left Matt temporarily and pickpocketed Doc-- the guy always had tweezers with him in case of accidents with cacti. He came back and used them to pull out the glass carefully, then cleaned up the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Matthew winces and shrugs slightly. "Glass just hates me. A lot."
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Alfred scowled some more. "Yeah, what are you, a target for broken glass?" He finished pulling the shards out and started bandaging, fumbling with it a little bit before getting into the swing of it. He checks the kit for pain meds, and seeing none, gets a BRILLIANT IDEA. "Hey, Matt, there's no painkillers in this thing. Maybe you should numb it the old fashioned way with some alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Matthew nods. "Apparently, I am." When he heard his suggestion, he went silent for a moment. Should he? . . .Well, there was no other way of getting rid of the pain, or at least partially. And it didn't seem like that bad of an idea. . . . .riiggght? ". . . . . . .Sure?"
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Yulian shrugged. "Eeeh... I can hold my alcohol well though!" He grinned madly. "Only several bottles... And then this..." He holds up his current bottle, leaning on her. "It's not that much~Not as much as usual, da." He giggled.

Hein clung to Doc's arm. "Aah! Ja?" He pursed his lips. "You said my name~What did you want?" He chuckled. "You're blushing ~ Why so!" Tug, tug, tug.

Denmark's face was as dark as blood in such a short time, it was unbelievable. He blinked several times, extremely flustered. "A-Ah... Th-That's an awkward question, Norge... I-I don't know..." Ja, of course you! "... I-It's..." He whispers, looking down, taking a step away. "... Y-You..." He prepared himself to be hit in some way.
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 am

Nick tried to keep her face expressionless, though a blush was reddening her cheeks- from her drink and from Yulian. She brought her slightly drunken best friend over to the couch, sitting him next to her.

"Ah, okay..." She smiled, wondering if he would have trouble remembering this party later...Only he could handle that much without getting violently sick. Well, him and Russia of course.

Meanwhile , Russia started laughing lightly. "Ah, but bleeding is only natural, da!" As he said this, Ivan took out a bottle of vodka, and handed it to Alfred. Alcohol could help with pain, but vodka would burn at first... He knew this well.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 am

Norway noticed how awkward Denmark had immediately gotten, and pouted lightly. "...You had to think about it?!" He sighed, looking really upset--- a slight downturn to his usual frown, and his eyebrows scrunched a little. He reached out and grabbed Denny's sleeve, keeping him from going anywhere. "Tell me honestly! Me or the drink?!"

Doc couldn't take it anymore, and slid one arm around Hein's waist, holding him tight against him; the other came up to grab the back of Hein's head, pulling him into a desperate kiss.

Alfred blinked at Russia, confused. "But you only start bleeding when something's wrong." He handed the bottle and a glass to Mattie, knowing his brother knew his way around alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Matthew took the bottle.

His rper is clueless. orz
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 am

Russia realized Canada wasn't doing anything... and decided to open the bottle for him. In all honesty, it might actually be better to just pour the alcohol on the wound directly- but Alfie might not approve.

Ivan poured a glass of vodka, and offered it to Mattie, since he wasn't doing anything with the bottle and glass himself.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Matthew takes the glass and gulps it dow--- chokes dsnkjfahjkhgd DAMNITVODKA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is the place, eh. . .?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: