Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

So this is the place, eh. . .?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

"Russland! RUSSLAND! Open the door!" wailed Denmark. He would've burst in, normally, but the door was locked, much to his displeasure. They were already late. So he banged on the door excessively.

Hein sighed, guessing his broer was already half-drunk. Or, at least a quarter drunk. "B-Broer... H-He's probably coming..." he tried, a bit louder than a whisper. His normal voice.

Yulian was already climbing in the window, landing next to Norway. "Otets~! ♥️♥️♥️!!"
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Ivan looked over his shoulder, seeing Yulian before he heard Denmark's wailing outside. He would grin widely, before getting up. He would have given Yuli a better greeting, but someone was really axious to join the party, da?

Russia started down the hall, this time not bothering to check through the window. It sounded like Denmark out there, anyway. He swung the door open, smiling sweetly.

"Pryvet, Denmark! Come in, come inside, da!" Without waiting for an answer, the Russian would pull him in by his arm- AND HEIN -closing the door behind him.

And locking it, again.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

To put it bluntly, Norway freaked. He jumped and hid behind Taiwan, glaring at Yulian. He didn't say anything, though, and kept the window well within his reach. He had a sudden thought. If he could get more people in on this party... then maybe Russia (and everyone else) wouldn't notice if he slipped away. He quickly sent a couple texts-- to the only two states he knew.

Doc checked his phone. "...A party. Hmm. Well, it HAS been awhile..." He decided he'd go. Through the window, of course. He didn't really care if he was jacking Alaska's style. Not at all. He headed off, grabbing his hat and keys on the way out.

Cali, unfortunately, couldn't make it. She had a fever of 110 degrees. But she DID send the message on to her favorite sister, Washington. <3

Alfred's bottle was empty. He stared at Ivan from across the room, watching him let more people in. He was quiet, for once, and was just staring at Ivan like he'd never seen someone that beautiful before, with a heavy blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Washington was sitting on the edge of a cliff, watching the grey sky fly over the dark ocean, breaking on the rocks below her. It was her place to think... when suddenly, her phone started to vibrate. Emotionless eyes narrowed, as she read the text from Cali, the only other feminine stare she actually talked to these days.

"A party?" she wondered out loud, then saw that it was at Russia's.... And Alfred was there. OH MY!!! Maybe they would finally get along?! Nick got up, and ran for the nearest hangar. Flying to the party in a Yakolev 9.

Meanwhile, Russia was continueing to run the party, finally pouring more drinks and starting up some music.

... When did Doc get here?
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Denmark's mind raced. He didn't really know why. His heart beat faster too, at more than a thousand beats per second. His breathing became shallower as he walked over to Norway, curious as to why he was hiding. His voice was quiet--at least, quieter than his normal "inside voice" (which wouldn't necessarily be called an "inside" voice at all).

"H-Hej, Norge." He waved a bit.

It seemed Hein was having the same effect happen to him. Though, him being Hein and all, he was much more flustered. He was already flushed, and he could only hear his heart beat. Nothing else. It took all his might to walk and not to tr--

He tripped anyway. And landed straight on Doc, who had just come in from the window. He fidgeted, wanting to stay there, but he took a step away. "A-Ah! I-I'm so-sorry!" He looked down.

Yuli ffff'd. Though, when he looked around and his eyes landed on America, he grinned madly. Ohoho. He wondered vaguely if he could play matchmaker tonight. (Though, in his stomach, he had an idea he wouldn't need to.)

So, keeping an eye on Russia and America, he walked over to the drink table (because every party has one, right?) and picked up a bottle of vodka, barely remembering to pour it into a glass.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Russia came back towards the crowd, smiling widely. He just happened to be bringing more vodka to the table when Yuli was getting his drink. Ivan beamed, placing a hand on the state's shoulder.

"Pryvet, Yulian! Kak dela?" (Hi Yulian, how are you?) The cheerfull expression on Ivan's childish face was priceless.

Meanwhile, Nick would knock on the door... in her formal way. Anyone who knew her well enough would be able to recognise her.
...She wanted desperately to see if Russia and America were getting along... perhaps they would turn gay? That would be great...
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Norway looked over at Danmark, straightening. "Ah. Hallo, King Moron." He nodded solemnly, disliking the fact that there was now someone here that would care if he stayed. "...Why are you here? B|"

Doc grabbed onto Hein, making sure he wouldn't fall. "Oh, hey there, Hein." He smiled brightly, pulling Hein into a friendly hug. "How've you been?" Doc didn't really trust party drinks-- so he was drinking whiskey from a flask at his hip. He headed to the drink table and set down a bottle of the same stuff-- just in case anybody wanted a break from vodka. It was only right to bring a little something, since he came largely uninvited.

Meanwhile, Alfred had disappeared. If anybody were to look for him, they might not be able to find him... Because, of course, he was hiding. And he was hidden well.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Yulian beamed up at him. "Da! I'm fine, otets~ You are fairing well?" He smiled, and then the door was knocked on. "Oh, I'll get it~" He giggled, and walked swiftly over to the door. (Some could say he was skipping.)

He opened it, and his smile grew even wider. "Privjet! Comrade-Ophelia! So nice that you could come!" His glass of the Russian water in one hand, he pulled her in for a hug.

Hein continued to blush brightly, only glancing up at him as he followed the other to the table to answer his question. "A-Ah... I-I'm doing w-well... D-Danmark dragged me here..." He looked absolutely flustered, and absently picked up a glass of vodka already set out. The Netherlands didn't drink much. And when he did, it was usually wine.

He stupidly assumed it was wine, and drank it all down quickly. He pondered quietly why his throat burned, and coughed, realising that it was indeed not wine. He set the empty glass down, leaned forward, hacked, and clutched at Doc's sleeve, in need of support. He continued to cough, barely able to cover his mouth.

Denmark's voice rang out shakily, "Because I heard from a little birdy that you'd be here~" He was good friend's with Yulian. Because of Hein wanting to know where Arizona was at all times. Yulian apparently knows all. Especially what papa is doing. "I j-just wanted to say hi, of course!" His smile softened. "Is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Russia smiled, dismissing Yulian to get the door without a question. He started to wonder where America went off to.

At the door, Nick's eyes widened completely when she saw Yulian open the door- she was frozen in place as he greeted her. The way he said her name, RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT, had been the way she was afraid it would sound... Oh-feel-ya. She mentally slapped herself across the face, smiling suddenly. Though her right eye would twitch behind her dark bangs.

She reached up, hugging Yuli in greeting. He was the ONLY ONE who was going to get away with calling her that... ever.

"Hi Yulian! I've missed you." She said, cheerful and polite.

Meanwhile, Russia was starting to actually look around for Alfred. Where did the young man run off to? Keeping a calm, content facade, Ivan walked into the kitchen in an attempt to find America.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Canada can't answer at the moment. He has shards in his back due to some freak accident. Please leave a message after the scream. -scream.-

Taiwan was confused. What was going on and what the damn hell did she miss. She looked over to Norway with a questioning and confused expression.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Doc held on to Hein solidly, keeping him supported as best he could. "Whooooa there. Are you alright, Hein?" He draws his companion away from the drinks. "Maybe you drank that vodka a wee bit too fast."

Norway made a face. "Well, whether I am or not, you're here now." He paused. Then he sighed, leaning against the wall. "Stand with me, then, okay? I don't want to drink." He nodded at Taiwan. "...No. I have no idea what's going on either."

A sudden weight attached itself to Ivan's waist from the side-- Alfred had come out of hiding to hug the taller man tightly. "Heeeey~ I was waiting for you, Ivan~" He looked up with sparkling, mirthful eyes at Ivan's face.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 pm

She leans onto Norway. "jdhfjdhgjhdjk whyyyy." Taiwan is not amused by the drunks. and the drinks.

Canada is seriously in pain. orz
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Denmark would never admit that he was slightly jealous when Taiwan was allowed to lean up against Norway. "Of course," he said briefly before standing next to hi--

No, wait, he went to get a drink of vodka first. Then he returned Norge's side. Probably a bit too close for Norge's comfort, but Denmark really didn't notice over the pounding of his heart. He sipped quietly, holding back the coughs.

Hein continued to cough, though they were slowly dying. "A-Ah..." He was embarrassed greatly, and it could be seen on his face--quite clear, too. He glanced up at Doc, thankful that he was there. "Nh... I-I didn't know it was v-v-vodka..." He pouted. Though he strangely wanted more, no matter that his throat burned.

Yulian giggled, picking her up and spinning her in a friendly manner. When he set her down, she was now inside the house. He kicked the door shut behind him, not entirely letting her go--he was still holding onto her at her shoulders. "I've missed you too! ♥️!" he said, and took her hand promptly, to the drink table. "Eeh, where did otets go...?" He pouted, but dismissed it. America was missing too, after all. He picked up a glass of vodka for her, and--still holding onto her hand--handed it to her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Canada rolls onto Denmark becaus eone, he's drunka dn two, he's in paaiin. with shards of glass on him.

Taiwan didn't move. . .
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Russia blinked, smiling widely and pulling America into his arms. Vodka bottle in one hand, Ivan hugged him tightly. "Ah, now why would you do that?" He smiled, still, kissing Alfred on the cheek- apparently not caring who saw them.

Nick beamed when Yulian took her into the house like that, her emotions clearly showing with a wide smile and gleaming eyes. She would follow him to the table, holding his hand warmly and affirmatively. She would take the drink, glad to know she could handle a bit more vodka than some people.

"Thank you..." She smiled to him, sweetly. Nick would remain holding Yuli's hand, having no intention of letting go until he wished otherwise...
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Norway continued to practically be a pole-- Though he did move to the other side of Denmark, just to keep his path to the window clear. Just in case. He didn't move significantly closer or farther, but there. He made sure Taiwan wouldn't fall first, though.

Doc, on the other hand, had no interest in an escape route-- after all, he had the object of his affection clinging to his arm right now. He smiled at Hein, saying, "Ah, well, at parties, you pretty much have to assume everything has alcohol in it, unless it comes from the faucet." He took a swig of his whiskey. "Maybe you should stay away from the vodka, yeah? You don't wanna choke."

Alfred downright giggled, leaning against the Russian with a heavy blush on his face. "Because!" He starts singing. His voice is a sweet, light tenor. "Youuuuuu~ Are my lucky~ staaaar~"

[If anybody wants to hear that song, it's right here. [link]]
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:38 am

[i messed up my post earlier..canada's one...wtf.]

"I want to go home." She whines.

[[7 am. go figure. orz]]
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Denmark's breath hitched. He blushed softly. Know why? When Norge had moved to the other side, and settled down, Norge... He-He was touching him! It was a slight touch, at the arms, but it was there. He chewed on his lip, and said nothing. He even ignored Canada.

Yulian smiled, and just barely let go of her hand to pour himself some more vodka. He sort of missed her hand, so just took the bottle instead of the glass. He was pretty sure otets wouldn't mind: He caught a glimpse of the two out of his eye. He smiled more and drank straight out of the bottle before taking her hand again and going to go sit in the corner, on a chair. There was a vacant chair next to that, which he promptly sat Nick down in.

Hein just waved a hand. He was already slightly buzzed from the vodka--it had been 60% alcohol, and he could never usually hold down his alcohol well. He clung to Doc's arm, a light blush--solely from the vodka--apparent on his cheeks. He half-nuzzled into Doc's chest.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Russia smiled, listening to Alfred sing. Who would have guessed that the young country could sing? Even more, Russia wondered how much America had to drink while hiding. When he was done singing, Ivan would kiss him sweetly upon the lips... having the slightest feeling that someone did see them. He didn't care.

Nick sat down next to Yulian, though she didn't have much of a choice. She wouldn't have argued anyway. She, too, had seen them kissing. Nick was clearly happy... for two reasons now.

"Ah!!!" She whispered excitedly, "Did you see that?" She said, managing to look passive while in fact, she was beaming on the inside.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Norway looks over at Taiwan. "Eh... Well, it looks like the door's not locked anymore." He himself is keeping the door in his sights... but he got the distinct feeling he'd need to keep an eye on Denmark for now. "I don't think Alaska locked it after Washington came in." He unconsciously leaned just a smidge closer to Denmark, bumping his elbow. "Ah.." He straightened. "Sorry, Danmark."

Doc smiled softly, blushing, and patted Hein's back gently. "Eh... well, it is a party." He reaches over and pours Hein a glass of whiskey, good old style Tennessee whiskey that he'd gotten as a gift, mixing it with some canned coke that was mysteriously on the table. "Try this."

Alfred gleefully swung his arms around Ivan's neck, drawing himself a tad closer. He tasted of Coke and vodka, unsurprisingly. He shamelessly deepened the kiss, obviously thinking this was a just reward for performing.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Denmark mentally sighed, missing Norge's touch. "A-Ah... It's fine." He smiled uneasily, drinking more of his glass of vodka. He finished it quickly, and went to get another glass, not minding his throat.

Yulian giggled like a schoolgirl. "Da!" He leaned into Nick, gossiping in quick Russian. He chuckled. "I wonder if they're gonna make love tonight~" he said, switching over to English again. "That'd be kind of sweet. And nice." He was giddy.

The Netherlands stared at the glass. "Eh?" He removed one hand from Doc's arm and gripped tighter with the remaining one, taking the glass. "...O-Okay." He drank it, just as fast as he drank the vodka, and shivered slightly, leaning back into Doc. He chuckled, and looked up at him. "Godt," he breathed. "B-Better than vodka." He whined slightly, wanting more.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Russia slipped his arms around Alfred's waist, kissing him passionately. Ivan would lick at his lower lip, then bite lightly, asking for way in. His breathing was steady, and slightly audible... Russia's plan was working.

Nick grinned, clearly enjoying this. She took a gulp of her vodka, smiling as she felt it burning down her throat, warming her from the inside. Oh boy, if she was sober to begin with, it would take a lot more than that to get her to spill her guts or something.

"That would be nice... I hope it stays like this." she said, wanting to keep talking to Yulian. No matter what the subject- but she was glad they could agree on this.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Norway vaguely wondered why Denmark was drinking so much... but he dismissed it. It's a PARTY, after all... most people thought they SHOULD drink. ...Norway wanted none of it. He scowled, deciding to keep his FRIEND (this irks him. It does.) from getting smashed-- after all, he didn't want to scrape him off the pavement in his sorry state later. So, he took the glass from Denmark, and set it on the windowsill. He came back and leaned back on the Dane's shoulder-- so that he was lightly touching the wall, but still mostly on Denmark.

Doc was actually largely enjoying this. "Easy now~ Slow down and taste it next time, Hein." He settled Hein against him, hugging him gently. "We should get some food in ya... That way you don't get drunk so fast, and can enjoy it more." He grinned.

Alfred moaned softly against Ivan's mouth, pleased with his response. The flush on his cheeks just got darker as he parted his lips, ushering Ivan deeper within himself. He leaned into the Russian's body, pressing himself against him.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm

He squeed. Yulian squeed. He shivered from delight, and wrapped his arms around Nick, hugging her tightly. "Da!! This is so aweeesooommee!" he wailed, enjoying himself. He took a drink from the bottle, almost spilling it, but didn't. He just hugged Nick tighter, mouth on the neck of the vodka.

Danmark blushed heavily. He could care less about the drink now. But, he thought of a plan. He grinned softly, and reached across Norge to grab the glass again. Therefore, pressing himself against the other. Subtlety.

Hein blinked. "I-I'm not hungry," he whined. He tried to reach for Doc's flask, the alcohol already coursing through his body. He managed to grab it, and drank almost all of the whiskey inside of it. He coughed a bit and fell against Doc. "Mmnn..." He giggled again. "Eeh! Wat...?" He reached up, smiling widely, and tugged at that piece of hair that stuck out. "What's this~?" He giggled more, stumbling forward more and leaning against him, pressing himself as close as possible to him, hand pulling gently at the hair.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 am

Russia held Alfred tightly, becoming his support without a problem. He would have smiled, but Ivan was too busy making out to seem all innocent and sweet. One hand trailed up America's back, over the bomber jacket and then into his hair.

Meanwhile, Nick caught a glimpse of Taiwan and Canada- who seemed to be in real pain...

But only a glimpse, because in an instant, she was swept into a tight hug from Yuli- unexpected! She nearly dropped her glass, but she held onto it. She spilled some vodka on the floor though. "I know!!"

She laughed with Yulian's joy, and wrapped her free arm around his neck. She made a mental note to clean the floor once he let her go, but for now, rejoice! America and Russia were making out!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is the place, eh. . .?   So this is the place, eh. . .? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is the place, eh. . .?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: +18 RP-
Jump to: