Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Where is he?

Go down 
+5
USSR
MusicLover0137
Porcelain
Secret Canada
Norels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

Where is he? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Russia is too busy trying to keep himself somewhat seperated from his sister to notice America at first... Even if he had seen the young capitalist, Ivan did not expect any help from the likes of him...

Russia's turned around, trying to pin Belarus to the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:13 pm

She heard Canada shriek and jumped. Then she turned around to see yet another nation who was going to join the chaos.
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Taiwan kicks Belarus...somewhere. [[CUNTPUNTWHAT]]
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:17 pm

America looked around, searching for Norway, but he had already frolicked away. He finally notices the Belarus-Russia struggle. "I came cuz I heard there was need for a hero, duh! ...Even if it is that commie jerk." He immediately runs forward, going off to help.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Canada follows after his Brother. "Alfred, don't be stupid!" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Ukraine is slightly offended at this "hero's" use of names for her brother, but is grateful that he's here to help.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 pm

(( fail the kick XD ))

She see where her brother is now, but also see Afred. She just waved a little to him, knowing his a nice guy, but still, she begin to walk toward where he is now.

(( let us remember Alfred -- Belarus = link together ))
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Canada grabs Alfred's arm. "Stay still."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Russia took two steps back for every step his little sister took towards him. Nervous, and desperate, as he was back in WW2... Russia did what he thought was nearly unthinkable. His nervous, dreading gaze turned to America...

...As much as he hated to admit it, he needed help.

"America!" He called out, unable to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 pm

As soon as Russia looked at him like that, calling him over, America knew he had to do something. He didn't even think, really-- he yanked his arm out of Canada's grasp and ran forward, forcing himself between the two. "Hey, hey, hey, now! What's all this?! Are you guys fighting or something?! Cuz, that's just not cool."
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Ukraine shot Canada a glance as if to ask "Is your brother crazy?" She was certain that at any moment, Belarus would fling one of her knives at the idiotic nation.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Russia, to his own suprise, was relieved when America stepped in. It seemed that Alfred was the only one around who was either brave, or stupid, enough to intervene. After all, Belarus still had her knife.

Russia tried to keep out of arms reach, his face still covered in dark shadows.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Canada glanced back and just nods..
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 pm

She looked at Alfred, but see her Brother aside too.

-I don't want to hurt you Alfred.

He was just nice to her all the time, that's why she didn't want to hit him, but she will do it, if he doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm

"Okay, so don't! But seriously, what the heck?! Is all this really necessary? Geez." America was just foolish and strong enough to not be terrified of Belarus in the slightest. He remained where he was, doing his best to separate the two.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

-I'm not going to hurt him.

She stayed calm, amused again by Al's behavor. She still stepped beside him, in the direction where her brother was.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:15 pm

America scooted between them again. "Hey, hey, Belarus, look at it from my point of view, okay? You've got Russia here, lookin' terrifed as all heck, cornered, as his sister keeps trying to get at him with a knife in her hand." He laughed mirthlessly. "How's this supposed to look? It sure looks like you're tryin' to hurt him."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Shakily, Russia remained within the general area - though he did make sure to take a few steps backwards- trying to keep Alfred in between them. Nervous smile twitched as he suddenly began to worry. Sure, he and America had their spats, competitive natures, and completely different ways of life... But still!

Russia wanted to be away from his sister, but he knew better than to run- she would just chase him to the ends of the earth. He didn't want to leave America, but he knew that each time he used Alfred as a sheild, he was just putting him in more danger.

Ivan, still, had no words to offer to the situation. He was just waiting for the right moment to start running, looking for a good path to get away with.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

-I will not hurt him, its a fact.

She stayed calm, aiming each of her Brother mouvement, knowing all. But she also haved an eye on America. He didn't pissed her off, but still...

-Move away, or I'll hurt you, and i don't want to.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 am

Ukraine is still over by Canada, and she's getting even more scared. She really hoped no one would get hurt, but she was far to cowardly to step in as America had done. She wished she was brave.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Canada slips out a gun from his pocket. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Russia managed to stay, just out of arms reach, from Belarus. Still, she seemed to know where he was going to go next. Keeping Alfred inbetween them for a bit longer, Ivan hoped that the capitalist would smarten up and run away on his own- so he would not have to be the one to make the decision. Still...
As much as it would be funny to watch the selfish, egotistical young man get attacked, Russia felt that for some reason he couldn't let it happen.
Not to Alfred. To anyone else, okay. Not to America...

Russia suddenly whipped around and started to run away from both Bela and America, as fast as his long legs would carry him.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Canada aimed at the group and shot, missing on purpouse. "Break it up!"
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Ukrain jumped away from Canada, a bit shocked as the gun went off. Then she noticed her brother running away. She wanted to help, she wanted to be brave. So she ran after Russia, hoping that her cowardly behavior would somehow be redeemed if she followed and assisted in his escape.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"Yeowch!" Alfred jumped, startled by the gunshot, but largely stood his ground as Russia fled. He'd stay where he was, in case Belarus tried to rush after him. "Break what up, Mattie? We weren't fighting!" He didn't bother to look at his brother, but kept his eyes trained on the knife wielding woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: