Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Where is he?

Go down 
+5
USSR
MusicLover0137
Porcelain
Secret Canada
Norels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

Where is he? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Ah! She had a feeling she knew who he was. That's right. She had heard her brother say a few things about Canada before. Mostly when in conjunction with something about America, but still. She felt bad for not remembering him.

~Ah! Canada. I suppose the more help we have the better.

She turns to Canada and his pet to smile warmly. Then she turns back to Poland and Belarus, hoping to catch up on their conversation, if they were having one, that is.
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Again, he tries to blend in with everything. ..
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

(( @'lil Sis: Ukraine = Big sis of Bela-Chan and Ivan? ))

She did see that her Sister tried to know what was happening, and she think again.... Scare her? Make fun of her? Just say nothing? She wondered and finaly got what she wanted to know. She simply looked to her, with no expression, no question, nothing, waiting to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 pm

She stared back her little sister, wondering what she wanted. She figured she should say something.

~I-I saw some f-footprints in the snow over there. M-Maybe brother went that way?

She pointed towards the northern borders, near the Baltic countries.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 pm

She looked down, quickly to see the foot prints that were fading a little. She checked, and stared... Then opened her mouth a little.

-It seems something like it...

But she didn't move from there, like she was hesiting. Then, she opened her mouth again.

-Were you seeking him too, Sister?
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Canada pipes up.

-I think Russia's been asleep.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:20 am

She gazed at Belarus, almost hesitant to answer, though she wasn't sure why.

~Um, yes. I was searching for him too, so when I saw you three I figured I would help.

Then she turned to Canada

~Why do you think that?

She was honestly curious....
Back to top Go down
Porcelain

Porcelain

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:43 am

"Uh, like why wouldn't he be asleep? He's like a bear or something." Poland waved his hand, rolling his eyes, "Eats then sleeps. It's like, his routine I guess. Like, I totally don't care. I just wish he'd like, leave me and Liet alone."
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:52 pm

She frown a little at Canada.

-Impossible.

Then she looked to her sister and nod. At least, she will find him with her. Then she looked to Poland and simply reply to him.

-If Liet is yours, try to not let him date me.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Canada laughs lightly.

-Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 pm

-I do.

Do a serious face. Of course she know, she know almost everything about him...
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:39 am

Russia had been walking around, seemingly taking the day off, in the countryside. However, as the wind blew, Ivan had the growing feeling that people were getting close- and not in the good way. He needed only to walk around the otherside of a hill to see his sisters, and a few other figures.

Smile growing more nervous, Russia quickly turned tail to back to the other side... a part of him knowing it was already too late.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 am

Kumajirou leaped out of Canada's arms and ran over to Russia, stopping a few inches away from him. The polar bear raises a paw to give a short, quick wave in Russia's general direction.

------------------------------

Canada noticed that Kumajirou had leaped and ran, so he chased after him. After all, this wasn't the first time it had happened. "Kumakichi, where are you going?! Come back!" He yelled out, almost tripping over a rock.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am

Got ever more nervous, running to hide behind the nearest tree. Just his luck, that he would run into his sisters on a day like this.

Ivan would stay silent, hoping that maybe Belarus had been looking the other way.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 am

Kumajirou follows him, as does Canada.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 am

Russia still holds a nervous grin, as he very carefully waves to Canada. He says nothing, hoping that the bear couldn't talk...

However, after a moment, Russia decided it wouldn't be worth it to let them give his position away, and he pulled them behind the tree, covering Canada's mouth. Ivan whispered, almost completely silent.

"Ah... don't tell th-them I'm here, da?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 am

Canada gasped as he had been pulled behind the tree, his mouth covered by Ivan's gloved hand. He looked up at him in complete fear and slowly nodded. Kumajirou climbed up the tree, oblivious to the scene.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 am

Russia knew that if he kept Canada here, they would eventually come looking for him. He would push him back out into the open, turning his attention to the bear... Still hoping it couldn't give him away...
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 am

It was a successful landing. Norway got the plane down safely, without losing any parts.

But, seriously, it wasn't supposed to be here, or in this way. This was the LAST time he would ever trust a Russian pilot. He'd had to take over the controls just to keep the plane in the air over the Netherlands, for cryin' out loud! The once-pilot was sulking off to the side, obviously miffed at this "slight on his flying skills".

He landed nearby a tree. Norway had to take a double-take-- it was a Russia tree?! No, it was just Ivan up in its branches. Thank goodness, he couldn't handle much more of this nonsense today. He was further confused by the presence of the Canadian, but that's life.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 am

Canada fell backwards onto the snow, and scrambled over to Belarus and the others.
--------

Kumajirou points in Russia's general direction. ". . .Who?"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am

Russia froze when the bear pointed to him, he didn't answer. As the plane landed near him, he couldn't help but think of one of his comrades- who was a much better pilot than whoever was flying that thing.

Nervous glance would return to his sisters, as he was still in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 am

Kumajirou jumped out of the tree and ran over to Norway. Canada just..stares.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am

Norway groaned softly, cracking his shoulders in distaste. Best way to learn how to pilot was on the fly, he supposed, but still. He liked ships more-- more orderly. There wasn't this whole up-down mechanic you had to master. He climbed out of the plane and wandered over to Russia's tree and looked up at the crazy man. He raised an eyebrow. "Hej. What're you doing up there?" He quietly waved at the bear, not sure if he should touch it or not.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am

Kumajirou points at Canada. "Who?"
--

Canada runs over to Kumajirou and picks him up. "I'm Canada. Matthew Williams."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am

Stayed still, thinking that it might be safe to run to the plane, and fly off.

... He did leave footprints in the snow, leading to the Baltics. Maybe his sisters would follow that?

He would look to the plane, weighing his options. He gave a silent wave to Norway, nervous smile still present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: