Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Where is he?

Go down 
+5
USSR
MusicLover0137
Porcelain
Secret Canada
Norels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Norels

Norels

Where is he? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am

(( yeah XD some action for Liet! ))

She noded at the direction. Her brother was either in one of the baltics house, is own and not maybe away. Or maybe, but for now, she'll just follow her sister, and make sure to have the truth, or what can happen to her again?

After a time walking, she remembered who live in this little corner of the world, Liet, the one that loved her so much. She smiled remembering how much fun it was to play with his fingers, the noise that they've done when crushing them.

-Are you --really-- sure that he's here, sister?
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm

She shivered a bit, then replied

"Ah, well, I'm not exactly sure, but he's bound to be at one of the Baltic's houses, da? We might as well start at Liet's."

She continued to walk towards the house, knowing that she didn't need to check to make sure Belarus was following. If there was any hope of finding their brother, Belarus would jump at the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 pm

She followed her sister and when there, didn't mind to knock at the door, kicking it to open it.

-Let us find the lad first, Brother is still hiding.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 pm

She jumped a bit as Belarus kicked open the door. She wasn't surprised that her sister did it, just a bit worried about what might happen to Lithuania if he was home. She secretly hoped with all her might that he would be out somewhere, for his own sake.

~"O-Okay."

She followed Belarus into the house.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm

(( is there a Liet somewhere? XD ))

She looked inside at first, all clean and good. She walked to get in the first room she see, the living room, no sign of her brother, than she walked to the kitchen, no sign, but did stop a little, to check for the knife.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 am

Ukraine gazed around the house; it seemed to be empty, but she couldn't be sure...

((Yes there is, should I PM him about this thread? :3))
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Latvia was going to visit Sealand when he passed in front of liet house to notice it was open.
He went near and peared through the door only to notice Belarus and Ukraine,where now he thoughts were to shake and shiver if Belarus would notice him.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 pm

(( yuuup ))

She did hear some noise and looked at her Sister.

-Did you hear that, Sister?

Not waiting for the answer, she walked back to the door and looked at the new comer, the little Latvia. She didn't do anything at first, and smiled a little after.
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 am

When hearing Belarus talking about having heard something,his heart sank.Just a moment later He sees probably one of the most buetiful women on earth but also the most fearsome one.
He couldn't do anything besides shiver and shake espaily at her smile,when he dared to ask
'hello N-N-Natalia,I-I-Is Toris hom-me?"
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 pm

She still smiled. She loved to bully him, it was always fun to do so... But, she didn't know the answer herself, she just wanted to know the same thing, but she wouldn't get anything from him now....

-I wonder the same

She took one step to get near of you, slowly.
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 pm

With each step she came closer,Latvia was about to faint,he truly wished to be the furthest place possible on earth from her. He knew that alongside her brother she also loved to bully hiim.
'm-maybe he's at F-f-Felick's place.'

saying this while taking a step backwards
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 am

-I don't mind Liet, I mind about my Brother

She say it clear, now, just in front of you, petting you hair in a rude way,

-Do you know where he is?
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

having his petted like that isn't fun for him espailly when it's not from affectoin.Personally he prefers not to know where Ivan is,but he had no choice he knew that he had to answer something.

'M-m-maybe he's at Estonia's place..or went to my house while i was o-o-out'
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm

She thought once more... Too much place to look, but all seemed false. Is there a place he would not go? A place she wouldn't look at all? She asked it to her Sister and her little pet.

-Is there a place he would go that Brother doesn't go often?
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm

"A-A-A"but then he stopped ,should he tell,If he does he might get in trouble with russia but,he does not wish to anger Belarus so he continued his sentence
"A-A-America's place?"
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 am

-I don't think Alfred would hide him...

She wasn't sure it was a place where he will never thought of. Her Brother can go there, it was a fact, she still tried to figure where and thought about a part of America that he didn't go often.

-Is a there a place in particuliar at Alfred's that Brother could hide?
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 am

((Done! Sorry, I was away for the weekend))

Ukraine tried her best to stay quiet and not suggest anything, for fear that she would have him found out. But now her sister was directly addressing her, she was standing in the doorway of Liet's house, and she had to say something before Belarus got violent; she didn't want Latvia to be harmed for no reason. She sighed and said,

~"I-I'm not sure..." she paused, terrified of suggesting anything specific, but far too afraid to say nothing, "...maybe California? He likes the warmth, and I'm pretty sure they have sunflowers there."

As she said this, she silently hoped that her brother had chosen a different state...
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm

-Its too easy Sister...

She knew that he would go in a place she will never think of, not related at all or almost.. or at least a place that he go sometimes and just friend with the person. But who?

(( CANADA! * out * ))

(( and its ok XD ))
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 am

California was a bit too obvious. She decided to try again.

~"Maybe Alaska?" she nervously smiled, wondering if that was too obvious as well.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm

(( *headdesks at how distracted he is* SORRY ;A; I-I DIDN'T KNOW I---- *is too shy to get into rps;;;* I'll post right away ;A; ))

Rushing from the back of the house, Lithuania looked around.

"I hear voices... Might be Feliks.."

His face brightened a little as he went to open the door, dusting off his apron. The door slowly opened to show three people standing there. His brother, Latvia. Ukraine, and--

"Be-Belarus-chan!"

His face flushed completely at the female standing right in front of him. He felt in that right moment like he was going to melt but no, that'd stain the floor

"Wh-What brings you here?" Toris tilted his head blushing still, with a sweet smile upon his face "And you too Raivis, Urkaine-san... Di-Did you come for a visit?"

(( Hopefully this post was well enough ;;; Or I can edit it ;; ))
Back to top Go down
AsiaTheKitty

AsiaTheKitty

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 am

looks at the other side of the room to see Toris but the presence of belarus next to him is just to terrifying for him to say anything.

Edit from USSR : I'm sorry, but your application has NOT been approved. Do not post as Latvia until it has. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or Lafayette.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Ukraine turned and saw Toris at the door...right next to Belarus. Her heart begand to thump harder and she began to get very nervous and worried. She hoped with all her heart that Belarus would choose to not attack Toris today. Then she spoke,

~"Actually, we're looking for Ivan, and w-we were wondering..." It would have sounded rather rude if she had asked if he was hiding Ivan, so she settled on, "if you had seen him."

She looked from Toris to Belarus, and back again. Wishing fiercely for her sister to be content with stalking their brother and for her to not take out her frustration on poor Toris.

((Edelweiss: It's okay! I was shy at first too, but it gets easier. And your post was great! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Poor Russia has no idea what is going on on the other side of the world.

He was still in Yulian's place, Alaska. In all honesty he still felt a bit sick, and Ivan hoped that Alfred would meet him here. If worst comes around, he didn't need Bela anywhere near Yuli.

Or him.

...See, Alfred makes a good buffer. He's hidden here before, but only occasionally.

[[JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT SEE: Latvia!!! You cannot post here, or anywhere, until your app has been approved. Any posts you make as Latvia from this point on will be REMOVED. If you continue to post after the first removal, I will have to ban you. Understand?]]
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Toris blinked tilting his head at the question. Seeming he didn't understand but that wasn't quite the meaning. He did not understand Why would I have Russia-san here?? he wondered to himself as he gathered enough courage to speak.

"I-I haven't seen Ru-Russia-san around"

And that would make sense since he seemed pretty calm. All he knew was that he had been lucky enough to not see him in a while. Though he looked worriedly at Ukraine.

"U-Ukraine-san.... Are you alright?"

He placed a hand on her shoulder thinking she seemed rather upset

"I-If you'd like to... You can have a cup of tea before you keep looking. Yo-You shouldn't worry about Russia-san mu-much-much since he's quite uhm... ca-capable of taking care of himself... I-I'd never dare to question his strenght...."

He attempted a shy smile trying to calm the female's nerves

(( Thank you ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

Ukraine smiled back at Toris. He was a very caring individual.

~"Oh, I'm not worried about him being able to take care of himself. I know he can do that, but Belarus was...looking for him and...I'm h-helping."

She forced her smile to stay in place. She knew that Toris was aware of Bela's fixation with their brother, and he would understand why she was hestitant in her explanation. Ukraine sighed. Maybe she could use something to calm her down after all. Her smile was genuine again as she said,

~"And tea would be lovely, if you don't mind."

((You're welcome :3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-