Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Where is he?

Go down 
+5
USSR
MusicLover0137
Porcelain
Secret Canada
Norels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

Where is he? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Russia locks himself, Canada, and somehow Taiwan in the plane.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Canada looks over to Russia. "E-Eh?!"

Taiwan grins. "Great!"
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 pm

(( @'lil Sis, can you put colors to Canada and Taiwan? I don't want to mix them * wanna use a flamethrower for all the pages to you all wrote * ))

She did see Canada leave, but when hearing one sound of plane that go down, and now, one that go up.

-Sister, his in the plane.

It was simple, quick, don't minding anyone else and she begin to run, easily in the snow to get near the plane. When there, she looked at the window and see her brother, trying to lock himself in there.

-There you are Brother...

She wishpered it, and begin to walk to the -only-door of the plane.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 pm

[O-OKAY.]

Canada sighs, hugging Kumajirou.

Taiwan spins around.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Watched as her little sister obsessively chased Russia, and sighed. She might as well follow. She had honestly hoped to find Russia before Belarus so that she could warn him that she was coming. Too late now. She trudged through the snow after her sister and stood behind her as she worked at the lock.
Back to top Go down
http://musiclover0137.deviantart.com
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Russia looked more nervous than a bearcub before a gun. Twitching, he kept his back against the door, praying that it will hold.

"Ah... Sister, why didn't you tell me you were coming.." He whined, shakily, through the metal that seperated them...

He could only wish that the metal was thick enough.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 pm

(( she's just looking at the door, not forcing it =3 but now, she'll do it ))
(( and thx 'lil sis <3 ))
(( I don't know why it didn't tell me that sombody wrote before... Wtf forum =3= ))

She
did get near the door when her sister was there. She looked at bit at
it, wondering something and use a knife and a "clic" can be heard.

-Old plane Brother and why would i tell you that i'm coming?

Then,
she opened the door and enter. And see her brother falling on her, so she fall on her sister, but still, she gripped Ivan, and she'll not let him go.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm

((XD, sorry. misread the post))
((Didn't say the previous post was changed, sorry))

She was knocked down, with Belarus and Russia on top of her. She tried to squirm out from under them, but they were too heavy. She was stuck for now.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Ivan imediately tried to roll off of his sisters, only managing to get to their sides when Belarus gripped him. He reached out desperately to grab onto something, anything, only to find snow.

Net! Let go, sister!

Not the nicest he's ever been to her, but he was on the ground, and his little sister was clinging to him like a wet cat.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Even so it was a little cold, she stayed there, still gripping and holding you, kinda hugging you too.

-I don't need to go

She smiled a little. It been a while that she didn't hugged him, and at least, just get near him.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Is now free from her trap and decides to get out of the way. She wanted to help her brother, but she didn't want to get in Belarus's way. She stood up and crept away from the two who were struggling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Hiding his face in the snow, Ivan seemed to be a little kid trying to get away from some punishment. He practically yelled, in a nervous voice:

"Net! Let go Belarus!"

The truth of the matter was, no matter how much his little sister obsessed over him, he did not return the feelings... In fact, he would go so far as to say he was terrified of her.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

She didn't move at all, even on the harsh tone. Why would she let him go away again this time? Like all the others time. She grip it more, showing that she will not move, not at all.

-Stop yelling Brother

She was not looking at him, simply enjoying the fact that she was close to him, almost daydreming about things she only hoped for.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Russia bit his lower lip, lifting his hands to his head. His nervous expression remained- and he couldn't help but wonder if everyone was staring at them...

And if so, why wouldn't they help him?

Ivan would make an attempt to get up, and out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Ukraine strolls towards a tree that she spotted in the distance, feeling truely sorry that she couldn't help Russia.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 pm

She didn't help him get up, pleased that no one was trying to get in her way. All her knife were waiting to cut. She looked at you.

-Are you cold, or trying to get away?
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Canada ran over to Belarus, slapping the knife out of her hand.

-What you're doing isn't right! P-Please, stop!

He said, hesitant to look at her directly. He was worried about what was going on, and scared of bieng merked. He thought Belarus was a hostile person, so he knew he had to be careful. But his mind told him to try and stop her for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Turns at the sound of another voice, and was shocked to see Canada standing over Belarus and Russia. With the knife in the snow. Runs back over, now that the threat is gone. Takes Russia's hand and tries to help him up.

~Ah! Brother....
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Taiwan helps Ukraine with Russia. "Geez, be more careful guys."
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm

(( eeeehe i did say she got her knife ready, not that she have one in her hands X3 ))

She just touched one to be sure, and now, it was in the snow, Canada trying to stop her for something she didn't do, and her sister trying to help her Brother. In a low voice, she talked to her.

-Sister...
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 pm

She stopped pulling Russia's hand and looked at her sister.

~Oh! Da?

((is that awkward if Ukraine uses Russian dialect sometimes? Because it's really hard to find anything in Ukrainian X3))
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Norway got tired of being a distant spectator and wandered over to Russia, standing behind him. He was beginning to feel sorry for the poor man, but didn't think he'd be much help.
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

(( its ok, Belarus use Russian too XD ))

-Why helping him to escape again?
Back to top Go down
MusicLover0137

MusicLover0137

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Ukraine nervously looked from side to side, then back at Belarus.

~Uh, um, b-because....b-because he's m-my brother.

She was too frightened to answer truthfully, worried that Belarus would get mad if she explained why she was really helping Russia.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Norway inwardly debated with himself, trying to decide if he wanted to do the right thing and help Russia, or do the thing that would entertain him and keep watching.

Ah, what the hell. It wasn't like he was afraid of death or anything. He grabbed Russia's arm and hauled him up, leading him away from the (admittedly frightening) woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: