Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

Where is he?

Go down 
+5
USSR
MusicLover0137
Porcelain
Secret Canada
Norels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Lafayette
Admin
Lafayette

Where is he? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm

"Privjet, otets!" he greeted warmly, pulling his father inside. "What brings you here on such short notice?"

Yulian led him to his living room, bigger than the normal one. He plopped down on one of the chairs, and handed Russia a bottle of vodka.

"Stay as long as you'd like, otets."
Back to top Go down
https://heterica.forumotion.net
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Russia smiled to Yulian, though something in his eyes seemed to betray his facade today. He would sit down next to the Alaskan, accepting the bottle of vodka.

"Spasibo, syn~" Ivan took a gulp, trying to forget how his day has gone. "What's new?"
Back to top Go down
Norels

Norels

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:23 pm

(( I'm here i'm here!!! Its almost hard to not do something against Bela x Russia XD ))

She looked a little to Liet, not really happy or sad or anything to see him. She just looked and was a bit disapointed by the answer. He didn't come here, so he did choose a place pretty hidded this time... Alaska seemed right: She didn't go there at all...

When the boy walked to them, and touched her Sister, she didn't move, or even answer at the previous question. Now talking about tea... That can be a good thing to take some tea... For the time she can have some at home, but her brother...

(( its the time you lock the door, tie her on a chair and feed her cauz she's hungry and doesn't have food XD until she ran again for her brother rofl ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heterica! :: The Wooorld! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: