Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
USSR
You're, like, getting there.
USSR

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Russia nodds, then takes another swing of vodka. "Ah, okay..." Oh boy, Ivan was going to regret this.

"...Sounds like a good idea..." He mumbled it, keeping up his facade. It was either that, or go on instinct and start -tension- again.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Alfred choked on his soda, but at least managed to keep it all down his throat this time. "Wha-- Really?!" He stared at Russia in slight disbelief. Russia saying that one of America's ideas was good?! This never happens! Alfred immediately stored this memory away in his 'super epic win' folder.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

S.O.S

Matthew is now in a supply closet avalanche. If anyone is to find him, you will see that many old toys, weapons, bottles of maple syrup, mugs, and shards of glass have fallen on top of him.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Russia blinked, as if he already forgot what he said- before he heard something coming from the closet. Ivan smiled, and turned to look to the closet.

"Ah, Canada is in there, da?" He asked, suddenly returning to his creepy calm, cheery self.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Alfred jumped up at the noise. "Yeah! He is!" He immediately dashed off to go rescue him from the supply closet monster. "Mattie!" He immediately started moving stuff off of him, handling the broken glass carefully so it didn't stab Matt accidentally. "You okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Matthew rolled onto his side, accidentally stabbing himself with a shard of glass. It caused him to, quickly, sit up and yelp from the sudden pain. Rubbing the injury, he sighed and looked over to his brother. 'Yes- But you do know you just broke the door, correct?" 8T "Thanks, though, for helping. . ."
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Alfred huffs, crossing his arms. "Hey, man! You could've been seriously injured!" He gets up and looks around. "What're you doing in here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Canada rolls his eyes, standing up. He pulls out an old photo album from one of the shelves. "I was looking for this."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Russia looked over Alfred's shoulder to see the photo album that Canada held.

...Thats right, when did Ivan get there?

Anywho, his scarf would lightly brush onto America's back as he did so. And... Ivan had no idea about it. His eyes drifted between Matt's cut, and the photoalbum.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Matthew's face paled slightly, when he noticed Russia. He had forgotten who that man had been, and now thta he remembered...

Let's just say it's a biitt creepy.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 pm

"Mattie! You're bleeding!" Alfred was about to lunge forward and take a closer look, when he realized that Russia was so frickin' close... He blushed slightly, feeling the scarf on his back. It calmed him enough to where he could crouch down more calmly to take a look, instead of lurching like he was going to. "Oi, let's get you to the first aid kit!" He immediately lifted Mattie and hauled him off to wherever that was.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Princess!Canada has been swept of his feet by Hero!America. He is not pleased.

Matthew blinks, having been lifted up and run away with. "You don't have to. . .;" He sighs, thinking it's best to leave Alfred to his madness. . .;
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Russia tilted his head, suprised that America managed to help his brother so calmly. Wouldn't the capitalist normally freak out- trying to be a dramatic hero?

Ivan prefered the calm America... he soon realized. But where had that thought come from?

This thought managed to distract the russian well enough that he closed his eyes, and leaned back on his heels... for a moment before he started to stare at the blood again...

... His face darkened, but he remained where he was.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Canada's face went as white as Kumajirou's fur when he saw Ivan's expression. He was scared, and very creeped out. What the Russian was thinking, is something he did not want to find out.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Alfred scowled, grabbing the kit and getting to work on treating Mattie's cut. "Course I do! You're my brother, doofus!" He didn't notice Russia's darkening expression, but felt his presence maybe a little too strong. Inwardly he cursed-- being in love sucked.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Matthew winced. "Just please be careful."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Russia watched, remembering the deal he made. Don't mess up Mattie's house... but why not Mattie himself?

He followed the brothers, standing behind America so he wouldn't see him. Ivan placed his hands behind his back, holding them tightly as if to keep them from reaching over Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Canada inched away from his brother, seeing if he could act like he wasn't there. Usually, it would work. But who knows.

He was in great fear of the Russian now. Not so much like Latvia would be, but still.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Alfred finished treating Mattie's cut quickly and efficiently-- it was more than obvious he did this fairly often, even if only on himself. Russia's presence behind him kept him oddly serene; when he was done, he didn't jump around crowing about being the hero, but merely stood up straight, nodding. "Yep, all done!" He grinned his hero grin. "You gotta be more careful when you're messin around the storage closet, Mattie!" He was even calm enough to notice that his brother was trying to disappear-- and looked back at Russia. He stared at his face curiously. "...Somethin' wrong, Russia?"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Russia smiled suddenly, the dark aura disappearing. As stated before, calm America was better liked than the annoying America he saw him as back before the wall collapsed.

"Nyet, I'm fine!" Childish, innocent smile was accented with a head tilt, and closed eyes.

His hands twitched behind him...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Matthew sits up and scoots agaisn't the wall. "Why don't we take a look at the photo album, then?" He disregarded what Alfred had told him. He was trying to ignore the other man's presence. Or at least change the subject.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Alfred pouted, knowing he was ignored. "Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Mattie, don't ignore me like that!" He paused. "Yeah, okay, let's look! I haven't seen this one yet."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Russia says nothing, but smiles sweetly to Canada. He wanted to see what all this fuss was about to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:12 pm

"It's from when we were kids...How could you have not seen it?" He opens the photo album, flipping to the first page, skipping the unnecessary titles and such. Again, he tries to ignore the Russian man.

Use your imagination, person whom replies next. Use it weelll.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:25 pm

"Man, we have so many photo albums... Hey, is that Russia in that picture?" Alfred pointed, blinking, at a photograph that had a corner torn and the edges ragged. It was a snapshot of young Canada and America, visiting England and France at England's house. On the far left, there was a younger Russia-- standing right next to Alfred. From there was England, then Canada, then France, all lined up, smiling. Alfred had a hand tugging on Russia's coat, and his other in England's, who looked like he was twitching at being in the center of the image. Canada had his hands behind his back, and was smiling sweetly, with France's hand on his head, messing up his hair, and pretty much laughing at the Brit to his left. "Woooow, it is! I almost remember this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next