Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
lost-darkness
You're, like, getting there.
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

"Yeah! I bet they would. I'm probably gonna enlarge this and hang it in my house somewhere visible... hm.." He paused, thinking of what to do with this copy."Hey, I know, I'll add this to that album I've got at home." Alfred smiled almost sadly. "It's been a long time since I could add something to it, after all..."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Ivan blinked, blocking out the thought of the picture itself, replacing it with the notion that Alfred had an album...

"Ah? What kind of photo album, America?"

((FFF Short post is short))
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Matthew wondered if it was THAT album. . .and also handed Russia the rest of the copies. The original one was hidden, he oculd make more.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Alfred grinned at Russia, still looking a little sad and worn at the edges. "Ah... It's an album of you'n me." A soft tinge of red appeared on his cheeks, but he went on. "It's got copies of all those pictures we took... before the-the Cold War." He laughed almost shyly, fixing his eyes on Russia's. He spoke again, his voice colored with an emotion more subtle than simple like, but oh so much more powerful and potent. "I'm really glad we'll be able to start taking new ones soon! That album needs more stuff in it."
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Matthew kne wit. HE TOTALLY KNEW IT. He had seen that album before. Americajustdidn'tknowit.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Ivan listened to America, hiding the rest of the photos in his coat.

"Pictures... of us? Why?" His voice was soft and calm, eyes innocent. Didn't America hate Russia during those times? Wasn't their pain mutual? Their fear?
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Alfred shifted, a little uncomfortable with this line of questioning... but what the heck. Russia already knew Alfred's feelings-- so why not be honest? "Cuz. I uh. I treasured all of them." He fidgeted, trying to phrase this right. "Y'know... how I said earlier that I like you? A lot? Well, I've liked you since the 1800's... so, I kept all those pictures real close to me. In an album." He smiled again, a slow, soft smile with a certain kind of light never seen by any other person.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Russia was not sure how to react to such openness. Normally people would just tell him there was no reason, and then walk away.

America was brave. Foolish, still, but brave. For Russia closed his eyes in his smile.

"Ah, for that long? I was so different, da..." He still wasn't getting the big picture... or maybe he was trying to ignore it?
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Alfred shook his head, feeling excessively frustrated. "Russia... You-you just don't get it, do you?!" Alfred turned so they were facing each other, exceedingly close. "You don't get it! How much I..." He swallowed. "How much I li--LOVE YOU." He grabbed Russia's coat and yanked him closer, pressing their lips together almost desperately.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Russia's lavender eyes widened, and he froze as their lips met... Holy, how to describe it. Ivan's heart stopped momentarily, and he dropped his hands from his coat... only to lift them again, wrapping around Alfred's waist.

What on earth just happened?

Whatever it was, Russia didn't want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Alfred felt his heart swell up and block his throat as he felt Russia's hands on his waist-- so he reached up and wrapped his arms around Russia's neck, drawing himself closer to the taller man. He-he couldn't stop. He was quickly becoming addicted to this feeling-- this overwhelming, delightful, almost painfully pleasurable feeling.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Russia moaned, leaning back against Canada's counter, holding America close to him. How did he have such a strong influence? After all of these years of pain and fear between them, how could it be that...

How could it be that he missed Alfred so much- that he didn't know how he felt about him?

Russia tightened his grip, unable to get over this shock.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Alfred slid his eyes open a fraction, only now realizing they were closed. His tongue slipped out of his mouth to lick at Russia's bottom lip lightly, before he leaned forward, nipping at it gently. He was panting lightly. "...Hey. Let's take this somewhere else, okay?" There was that-that look in his eyes again, the one reserved exclusively for Russia. The one that challenged him, a little, to return his feelings.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Russia smirked, unable to resist a challenge. He would nip at Alfred's upper lip -because it was easier- before whispering calmly.

"Where? I am trapped on the wrong side of the ocean..." He would nip again... "Or is it the right side?"

Ivan smirked, eyes half lidded.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Alfred smirked back up at him, kissing his lips very lightly before responding with a husky tone. "Well. I know a place really close by... It's just over the border." He fiddles a little with Russia's scarf. "I can drive us there."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Ivan smiled, unable to believe this was happening. He would squeeze Alfred tightly, before releasing him.

"Let's go then, da?" He whispered hands floating up to his shoulders, where America's hands were.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

Alfred pulled away slowly, letting his hands dance up to meet the Russian's. He smiled that slow, special smile again. "Yeah, let's go." With that, he pulled a little ways away, drawing Russia away from the counter and towards the car.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 am

Russia seemed to have completely forgotten about his plans for Matt, at least for now. He would follow America to the door, and eventually to the car.

Hopefully the snow wouldn't be an issue along the way. The last thing he needed was a visit while he was feeling so... happy? It was evident by the smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Canada was pleased. GO ALFRED. GO MAKE IVAN FORGET OF HIM. WOOO. [OOCORIC.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7