Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Matthew stares at the picture. "But why are the corners torn. . ." He always took great care of this album. It confused him as to why it was in that condition. It also confused him as to why Russia was there.
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Russia suddenly seemed to darken, his smile gone. The tall man said nothing, eyes hidden by bangs and shadows. He remembered that day... Why hadn't that picture been destroyed with the rest?

...Why didn't it get destroyed with the rest?

The question rang through his head, soundlessly deafening Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Canada was too busy fussing over the picture to notice Russia.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Alfred grinned, also not noticing Russia. "Hey, can I get a copy of this picture, Mattie? I really like it." After a couple seconds of admiring Russia the happy people in the picture, he looked up to see Russia's very not-pleased expression. "Eh? What's the matter, Russia?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Canada nods. "Sures, Al. Just don't lose it when I make the copy. . " He thinks Alfred prefers the fact RUSSIA is in the picture. Rather than it's a FAMILY picture. 8T
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Russia places a smile on his face, keeping his eyes hidden.

"Ah, it's nothing comrade." OH SHIT.

.... Did he really just call America that? Oh well. He was too busy fussing over the image to care.

"Nyet, I don't think copies is a good idea. It might... damage the original, da."

His voilet eyes lifted, only to close for the smile's sake. And to hide his intent.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Canada had already gone to photo-copy it. Sucks for you, Vodka. Sucks a lot. <3
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Russia watched as canada headed off to copy the picture.... and he started after him.

Walking steadily, his hands behind his back slipped to his sides...

He closed a door behind him, reaching into his coat.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Canada was heading for the photo-copier NEXT to the DOOR of the SUPPLY CLOSET. He starts to copy the picture. Yes, he was ignoring Russia.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Alfred had a feeling. A feeling he'd better go with the other two to the photocopier. So he did. He followed just after Russia, running through the door before it closed. He was a dunce, though, and thought it was something innocent. "Don't worry, Russia, it's not gonna shred the image or anything." He laughed and walked after Mattie.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Russia smiled darkly, still as America said that. Oh, to be young and foolish...

"Ah, of course it won't, America~" Thats why he was going to do the job. "But how about I take the image. I can have it repaired before you copy it, da!" He said this, a little to innocently.

He stayed between America and Canada.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Canada had already made 20 copies of the picture. For the whole, huge family. Again. Sucks to be you, Vodka. Sucks 'lots. <3
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Russia's eyes remained glued to the copies....

He didn't say anything. He didn't move.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Alfred shook his head, laughing. "It doesn't need fixing, silly!" He paused, grinning. "...Ah? Did you want a copy, too? Hey, Mattie, I guess it's good you're making so many!" He really liked that picture-- in fact, when he got home, he was going to make it bigger and put it on his wall.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Canada smiles at his brother. "I know it is." He stopped the photo-copier and picked the copies up. Handing one to Russia, and another to Alfred, he placed the original in the album and the rest...he carried.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Russia closed his eyes, smile twitching. "AH.... I'll be right back, da."

He turned around, heading back for the kitchen... he took a container out of his coat, and looked at Canada's faucet...

Such a good place to leave the poison, da?
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Canada remembered something. "The pipes and faucets! They're clogged, so I have to call a plumber!" He said as he picked up the phone and dialed away.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Ivan paused as Canada went to the phone...

Ah, just his luck. The russian looked to the fridge, his expression unchanged.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Alfred grinned at the image. "Thanks a bunch, Mattie!" He put it in the inner pocket of his coat-- where he knew it would be safe, and he wouldn't lose it. He walked over to Russia and slung an arm on his shoulder. "Isn't it a great picture? You look so nice in it!"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm

"AND Russia ate the last of the food...I have to go to the Market.." He was waiting for the plumber.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Ivan nearly OTL'd. Why were these clutsy brothers so... so...

"Ah, da." He needed to change the topic, all innocent.

"How is Alaska fairing?" He asked, trying to get America's head somewhere other than the picture.

((I dont know if I'm allowed to Mention states here... But since the WOOOORLD includes everyone, I hope it's okay.))
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

[[SURE. XD]]
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Alfred grins. "He's doin' good! Last I heard he and Ophie were riding out a snowstorm." He grin gets wider. "Oh, hey! I bet they'd like copies, too! And Cali, and Doc!" He started making plans to go deliver them personally.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:33 pm

He hands Al a few more copies.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:35 pm

((FFF CALL HER OPHIE. ONE. MORE. TIME.))

Russia blinked, wondering if Yulian would be alright... For all he knew, the General could be out there.... Without a second thought, Ivan pulled off a smile for America.

"Da..." He said, eyes closed to hide the truth. "I bet they would like copies..."

Yeah, now that the Cold War was declared over. He took the copies he could from Canada, planning on burning them later.

...Well, maybe he would keep one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next