Heterica!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterica!

Aha! The world of Axis Powers Hetalia has been brought to the USA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NO FKING DOUBLE POSTING. .| USE THE FKING EDIT BUTTON.
We need some more states! Apply!
Go to the Woooorld's Profiles and read the Announcement thread there!
Do NOT colour your speech! Plain text for everyone!!

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret Canada
You're, like, getting there.
Secret Canada

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Canada hands Russia some maple syrup, right when the timer went off. He ran to the left of the fridge, which was where the microwave was. Clicking a button, he opened it and took out the hot chocolate. Matthew lightly blows, and takes a sip.

"Ah. . .perfect, eh."
Back to top Go down
http://karibubbles.deviantart.com/
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Russia began to grow a bit awkward in the silence. There was no reason to be quiet, they were all in good company, da?

Pouring the syrup onto his pancakes, curtesy of Canada, Ivan began to think on this...

He would take a few bites, looking around at everyone... waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Canada spilled the hot chocolate on America. "...Sorry."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Russia smiled, seeing the cocoa spill onto America. Like the giant child he was, of course he found pleasure at other people's misfortune, no different than a playground bully. However, because he was eating, Ivan did not laugh, only smile, and continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Canada backs away from America. ". . .That reminds me." He looks over to Russia. "Doesn't Alfred..." He cut himself off.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

Location : Under the Bridge in the Street of the Freedom Fighters.

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 pm

America yelped, jumping up. "Ack! E-er. 'S okay, Matt, it was an accident!" America got up and walked over to the sink, trying to wash the stuff out of his shirt. More than anything else, he thought of what a tragic wast it was, spilling hot chocolate... Perfectly good, warm, sweet hot cocoa... He felt sad about it, now. He'd have to go home and watch cheesy movies to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Matthew takes out another cup from the fridge, and places it in the microwave. After a while, he takes it out and hands it to Alfred. "Here."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Finishing the last of his meal, Russia would look back to Canada as he mentioned something... "Doesn't he what?" Just when he looked back to the capitalist- OH, THAT AGAIN -He was running off to clean his shirt.

Ivan would open his bottle of Vodka.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:29 pm

America takes the mug and looks from Canada to Russia and back again. He frowns. "...Am I missing something here?! Cuz it sure seems like you guys are talking trash about me."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Russia smiled innocently to Alfred. "Net, I was just thinking the same thing, da." He would take a gulp of his vodka, seeing as no one was around to stop him...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Canada shakes his head. "Oh nothing. It was just a thought I had." He sighs, leaning again't the fridge.

--

Kumajirou pops up behind Russia.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Russia looks over his shoulder, noticing the polarbear. "Ah, hello there...." Ivan's eyes narrowed just the slightest bit in thought... rather, in fantasy.

Taking his attention away from Kumajirou, Russia looked back to Canada. "What was your thought?"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:42 pm

"That Alfred liked you." He said, walking over to Kumajirou and picking him up. "It's just a thought, though."
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Actually suprised, Ivan would close his eyes and take a gulp of his vodka, before laughing a bit.

"Aha, good one Canada."

He didn't bother to look to America- not wanting to see the validity of Matt's statement.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:01 pm

How Russia managed to ignore America's reaction, he didn't know. He'd been taking a swig of the hot cocoa in his hand-- warm, delicious hot cocoa-- when Mattie had made his statement. Frankly, half of that swallow was going down the wrong pipe, and the other half was now on Matt's wall. He coughed, choking, beet red with some mysterious form of embarrassment. Frankly, he couldn't even get any words past the coughs for now, but boy was he working on it. "M-Ma--*cough**cough* I-- *cough**cough* the*cough*hell--"
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Reopening his eyes, Russia turned to look to America. Ah, it was too bad that the young capitalist hated him so much.

"Ah, I think you're wrong."

Ivan smiled childishly, before taking another gulp. It would take alot more vodka to make him feel drunk though...
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Matthew pats America's back, sighing. He'd have to clean the wall. Oh joy. "Be more careful."
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 pm

America didn't hear Russia over his own coughing, and turned to Mattie with a bit of fire in his eyes. In fact, he'd completely forgotten the Russian's presence for now. "THE HELL, *cough* MATTIE?! *cough cough* sorry *cough* YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Canada blinks, a bit taken back by his brother's remark. He hadn't actually been serious. He was just joking around. . . .Not like America could tell. "What are you talking about, Al? I was just kidding." He thinks for a moment. "Unless it's true. It would explain your reaction."
Kumajirou squirmed in the Canadian's grasp, which only tightned.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Okay. Now it was Ivan's turn- he caughed on his vodka, hearing what Alfred finally said. However, he could handle himself a bit better, finally swallowing, and looking back to the brothers, then to his bottle.
"You... like me?" Russia wasn't sure what to say, or think, so he settled for the usual face- a calm smile, even though his eyes betrayed a bit of nervousness...
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:22 pm

America finally realized that yes, he just dug himself into a trap. This was NOT happening-- he did not just trick himself into admitting this, no, not at all-- he'd wake up, and this would be a very awkward dream.

He pinched himself.

...Nope. Not a dream.

He freaked out, flailing and spouting out monosyllabic words, trying to deny it, but at the same time, affirm it. After all-- this could be his chance, but-- after all, Mattie was here, too-- "Uh-- yeah-- nope-- I-- you---" He couldn't find his brain.
Back to top Go down
USSR
USSR

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Russia closed his eyes, the way he usually did to hide his own emotions. Nervously, he would take another gulp of vodka.
He had been in Canada to get to America, and spy on him. However, he did NOT plan on hearing this. Russia would let America babble like an idiot, looking away and drinking. He was either trying to forget this, or trying to hide something...

Whichever it was, even Ivan did not know.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Not like him not bieng able to find his brain was any different from usual. Canada was not impressed, at all. "Geez, Al, just spit it out." He said, sighing, and silently hoping his brother wouldn't break anything. What was the big deal if he was here or not, anyways. Matthew eyed Russia, a bit worried of what would happen. I mean, what if Russia went berserk or something? It could happen.
Back to top Go down
lost-darkness
lost-darkness

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Suddenly-- it occurred to him. America might not ever have another chance. He forced himself to take a deep breath-- Canada was right, he should just spit it out-- but it was so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. What if Russia just blew him off?! Or-or said no just because of that whole Cold War thing?! "Gggggggggk...." He's say it, and say it NOW. He wasn't a coward, dammit! "Y-YEAHILIKEYOU,SOWHAT?!" He shouted it at the top of his lungs, his face beet red with pure embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Secret Canada
Secret Canada

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Canada sits down to watch the 'fireworks'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."   "I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ." - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. . ."
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next